Report on Teal- Accepted

Some Weeb

Questions

1. Your In-game: Magma

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

3. The player's name in-game: MC R4T6

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): Tealfaded

5. What did the player do: Failrp (speaking as droid) | Mic Spam 

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/39949160/Ply9hlzgTox7 | https://medal.tv/clips/39949152/HXdYM7t7fr3p | https://medal.tv/clips/39949144/z2BjTUJSPy0n

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: IDK really there are really only 2 ways to do this -> Either a warn or a Staff punishment | I do not care which one 

8. Any extra information: I asked him multiple times to quit it and apparently Mic Spam is allowed in cantina which I do not see in the rules soooo. Then he starts talking as a droid another issue  I believe after me asking him to stop multiple times  should be met with one of the punishments listed above. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-/+Support (Read Below.)
This is a case of miscommunication

A lot of people believe that Mic-Spam in the Cantina is allowed. Even though SMT has said it isn't, Some members of the community believe it still is. 
I believe the Player should let off with a Verbal Warning as even I had to explain to multiple members of the community that Mic-Spam in the Cantina isn't allowed, A lot of the community still doesn't know it's not allowed. The Player was under the impression that Mic-Spamming is allowed In the OOC Area (Although this isn't the case) the player still tried to keep it in the general area to not interfere with anyone's RP. In the video it appears nobody in the video made an effort to explain that Mic-Spam isn't allowed in the Cantina which is why I think he should be left with a Verbal Warning.

Also, when he was speaking as a droid, He was in the OOC Area, So I don't see why he should be warned for talking in an OOC area. (JMT has said you're allowed to talk as droids in the OOC Area)

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+Support (Read Below.)

A lot of people believe that Mic-Spam in the Cantina is allowed. Even though SMT has said it isn't, Some members of the community believe it still is. 
I believe the Player should let off with a Verbal Warning as even I had to explain to multiple members of the community that Mic-Spam in the Cantina isn't allowed, A lot of the community still doesn't know it's not allowed. The Player was under the impression that Mic-Spamming is allowed In the OOC Area (Although this isn't the case) the player still tried to keep it in the general area to not interfere with anyone's RP. In the video it appears nobody in the video made an effort to explain that Mic-Spam isn't allowed in the Cantina which is why I think he should be left with a Verbal Warning.

Also, when he was speaking as a droid, He was in the OOC Area, So I don't see why he should be warned for talking in an OOC area. (JMT has said you're allowed to talk as droids in the OOC Area)

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I am not trying to provoke a aargument but just to say I did give him several warnings that this "rule" did not exist. 

Thank you for the response! ❤️ 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

18 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+Support (Read Below.)

17 hours ago, Dragin said:

I am not trying to provoke a aargument but just to say I did give him several warnings that this "rule" did not exist. 

Thank you for the response! ❤️ 

RESPONDED TO OWN REPORT/APPLICATION -SUPPORT

• Dislike 1

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

44 minutes ago, SilversVids said:

I just cringed *cough* *cough* I can respond to my own report 

Here to cast my rebuttal against this report 

first of all I was not aware that playing music is not allowed in cantina, as mentioned above it is a widespread belief in the community that it is.  I understand that mic spam is not allowed, however no one else classified it as such. Many people were there who didn’t care about the music and they were “dancing” along to it. Also as mentioned above the cantina is an OOC area where droids are allowed to talk, and therefore FailRP does not apply. If everyone had a problem with the music I would have stopped but the fact is most of them followed me there on purpose so they could listen to it, as I was previously doing it outside medbay. I moved to cantina because I didn’t want it to classify as mic spam and I knew for a fact that at med hay it did. 

If replying to a report against oneself is not allowed then I will delete this post as long as it is stated by someone other than the reporter, however unless stated otherwise I see no reason I should not be allowed to defend myself. 

• Like 2

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

On 12/28/2020 at 6:23 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+Support (Read Below.)

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, SilversVids said:

Not a rule buddy. You can respond to your own post. 😹😹

• Laughing 2

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th