Ptob's Starfighter Marshall Application

PTOB

Am I Fit For Starfighter Marshall  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Fit For Starfighter Marshall

• Yes
    • No

Ptob’s Starfighter Marshall Application

(If you thought my VM app was long wait to read this one)

Questions:

What Is Your IGN?

- Vice Marshall Ptob

What Regiment Are You Applying For?

- Imperial Starfighter Corps

Why Do You Want To Be Commander Of This Battalion?

- I want to be commander of this battalion because over the days, weeks, and months I have been in SF since Blunt’s to Frank’s and to Sully’s command I have tried to make SF a better battalion  through and with the help of the command members. Over my time as a starfighter I’ve met a lot of people and made friends with a lot of them. People like Azir, Deaky, Rosa, Soph, Sully, and many others have made me want to make SF a better place for others to join and make friends through. While we are a semi-serious RP server we are still a community of people and a social hub for the unsocial. I've made friends with people I never thought I would make friends with and shared things I didn't think I’d ever be comfortable to share with people over the internet. I want to be commander because I want people to have a place for people to be friends and to chill with others. I was brought into SF by Magic, and from then I’ve brought in a decent size group of people, some of those people have left but others have stayed making friends with others and expanding the community.

How Much Game Time Do You Have On The Server?

- In Game Counter: 3 Weeks (Just got the One Month Award)

- Joined GL: August 22nd 2020 (126 Days)

- Joined SF: 9/23/2020 (94 Days)

What Is The Main Purpose Of A Commander For A Branch?

- I’ve written my Vice Marshall app before and I don't want to sound like a parrot just saying the same thing I said in there however I still believe in what I said minus the Vice Marshall specific parts. As I said in my previous application to be a commander isn't to be strict all the time with your battalion all the time, unless your DT or IF, being command shouldn't be just bossing around people, I’ve seen first hand what bossing around and just ordering people can do to a person and a battalion in whole and in reality ruling with an iron fist isn't a good thing all the time. Sometimes in life, being in charge you need to be able to make connections with people, Not just making connections with your officers or other command members but the enlisted, the NCOs, other battalions. Being in command you should be making connections and bridging together people to make the ship a unified entity where everyone can work together to make things run smoothly but also in a fun manner. Being lite on your troopers is a good thing, while it may look like you are letting them off easy in reality you are giving them a second chance to improve on their ways even if others don't see it that way. Take STs for example, as everyone knows there is some bias to the STs on the server and some of that bias is truthful in occasions of raids or regular minging, But never forget that there is always a diamond in the rough. One of those STs that may be a bit mingey at first may actually turn into one of your best NCO, Officer, or even command in the future. As command right now I know a few people who like to minge, but instead of kicking them I try to steer them in the right direction. However, While a lite approach to situations can be a good thing, too much of it can turn into something bad and at points you will need to have a more solid demeanor. At points in time people will go over the line, they will get a second chance too many times and to preserve the nature, peace, and efficiency of a battalion or ship you cannot be soft on them. When someone minges too much or when they crash into bridge you need to strike them, you need to teach them that some fun is ok but you also need to still follow the rules and regulations. I know this has been going a bit long but hold on. As a commander your job isn't to be one or the other forever it's to be able to switch between these when the time is appropriate, You need to have a soft approach when someone makes a mistake but needs to learn from it, but you also need to be able to switch to a hard approach when someone has crossed the line, disrespecting both the players, command, and server in whole. As a command you have to make connections to the players of the servers, hosting sims between battalions, helping other battalions with duties they may need during events, Helping battalions and engaging in passive RP with other battalions. In the end the job of being in command boils down to a few simple things, Making connections between players and battalions, Being able to rule fairly and decide in tough situations, and making situations into something others can learn from to help improve themselves and their battalion.

Why Should We Trust You To Be A Commander?

- I'm going to go over a list of reasons and achievements I have in order for the readers of this app to understand why I should be trusted with command, As well as answering some of the rebuttals that may come up in the comments below. Firstly, I have been in SF for the long run, going through 3-ish commands, if you count Frank as CAO and only command as a command. I have been in SF for 94 days becoming an NCO in around 16 days under Blunt’s command, after that I got to Officer in about a month after that. I was an officer for a total of 25 days, in the middle of that time I applied for Vice Marshall being accepted 8 days later during our large promotion ceremony on the 28th of november. From that point I have been marshall for almost a month, tomorrow being the anniversary of when I got accepted as the Vice Marshall of the Starfighter Corps. As an officer and carrying onto my role as Vice Marshall Me and Sully created the SF Sentry’s, This was a ground division of SF that I was going to lead if not given Vice Marshall, As the lead prior to the division being accepted I created and spruced up both the SOP and the tryout document to have the subdivision ready if it were to be accepted by Hotshot and HC which in the end it did. Going off of that when I became Vice Marshall I was tasked with overseeing all of the subdivisions, As the overseer I encouraged tryouts and helped to get the Sentry Cores off the ground when it was initiated by Classy and Hotshot, as well as helping the Cobra Squadron and Onyx Squadron. As an Officer I was in charge of our tryout system, getting more people active and making changes to our tryout guide when needed, When I became VM I entrusted those jobs (Sentry Lead and Head Training Officers) to the people I trusted most (Azir and Soph) to carry on the tasks needed to be done while still under my supervision if intervention was needed. As an Officer and Command I created a few more documents that we’re needed for SF. As the HTO I created a training document for learning how to fly our transport ships (DX9 and VTOL) so that our SF can be as efficient as possible to achieve our greatest potential, as VM I created a new Officer SOP, I created this because seeing we aren't army we can't use the Army Officer SOP, also due to SF having a few different rules for Defcons, Evacuations, Promotion Limits, and Striking. This document helps officers so instead of directing questions to others and having to wait for responses they can access this document and find the answers they need in the matter of a few seconds. With the help of Sully we have made the battalion super active and bringing in new members every day, Whenever a problem has arisen me, Sully, and Soph have worked as a team to get it fixed as soon as possible so as to not affect SF too harshly. I tried to get more stuff added for SF so that our players can have something to look forward to when they log on, things like the TIE Bomber (Which got denied) and the Sentry Subdivision which I’ve already talked about a bit here. As a command member I try to fill out my expectations as much as is expected, doing roster updates, staying active, and bringing more TRNs into the battalion. I’ve also along with the help of the Aviation Officers, Naval HC, and Other SF have tried making more connections between SF and Naval, helping Aviation Officers be more in touch with our SF and helping them with SIMs, as well as with Sully’s Idea letting AOs oversee our subdivisions allowing them to be more active and have things to do with SF more than just managing them. I know a few people or maybe a majority of people in the chat will have a few things to say about me. One of the things I wanna jump in front of is the fact that I’ve only been in command for a month and that this is my first command role. While this is true and in fact I have a lot to learn in order to be the most effective, I feel that what I have done as VM under Sully has prepared me well for the role of Marshall. My tasks and ability to fulfill my duties as VM I think help to show that I am ready to become Marshall after Sully. With the help of the other command, AOs, Naval HC. and general SF I feel that I can make an excellent Marshall. I have tried my hardest as a VM to make sure that everyone who can know me knows me and knows me in a good manner, Talking to other command and possibly future command to make sure that as a command member I am in good standing with most of other command so that our battalions can have a positive relation. I feel the fact that I have written this much and put this much effort shows how much I care for SF and how much this Marshall position means to me so I can make SF better.

Summary (For People Who Don't Want To Read My Essay):

Brought new updates into SF such as the Sentry.

Made Connections with other command members to ensure good relations.

Helped to make connections between our AOs and our SF.

Supported Sully as VM. Learned from Sully.

Completed my Duties with Roster Update and being active.

Helped to host SIMs for SF.

Made new documents and edited old ones (Flight Cert, Officer SOP, SOP, Tryout Guide, Sentry SOP, Sentry Tryout Guide.)

Entrusted people with leadership positions.

Been in SF for over 3 months.

Encouraged Tryouts.

How Often Can You Be Online?

- Pretty often, Due to my school being all online there is not much I can do due to Covid. So at the current moment I have a lot of time on my hands. Alike to others I am also on christmas break currently, I usually wake up around 8 AM CST and get on around 10, Due to break and family issues I've been taking a bit of a break but that was a short thing that doesn't affect my time at the moment.

Do You Have Any Warnings?

- No, Almost got one for killing a purge who was shooting at a TIE from the bottom of the map but due to myself not using Medal at the time there was no evidence to support my side and the purge claimed to be signaling the SF to pick him up, In the end I only got a verbal warning for Tmod Quicky.

Ptob#6442

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

5 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Serious

-Responsible

-Is a great VM i think he deserves my old slot.

Skin tone chickenbone leave me alone. super knuckle kanuckle bill buckle banana truffle 

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

-SUPPORT
Now i dont think your ready for this as you only just got vice marshall about a month ago
but other then that everything else is pretty good

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

10 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Serious

-Responsible

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

-Serious

-Responsible

-Terrific essay (read the entire thing please, its art)

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 12/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Serious

-Responsible

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁