Medpack sound is painful- Denied

Todd/T0dd

What do you want to see? - Make it so that when you heal with a med kit it doesn't make such a loud noise (silent would be cool)

Why should we add it? -  So people don't just yell at you for healing them

What are the advantages of having this? - So it can't be heard across the map anymore

Who is it mainly for? - Literally everyone who can hear

Links to any content -  N/A

please

+support????
Their is no actual way to stop the sound at all..... but its quite annoying so i can agree with you in a sense

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-/+Support
This is a minor inconvenience in RP, I don't feel like this is needed. Although making it silent would be nice.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/26/2020 at 12:54 AM, RandomPersonFromTheInternet said:

So people don't just yell at you for healing them

This has never happened to me ever when healing someone. Also the noise for healing helps me know  i actually healed the person. so -support from me

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

This has never happened to me ever when healing someone. Also the noise for healing helps me know  i actually healed the person. so -support from me

Well I'm glad you've never had to deal with it, but having someone run into a room and yell at me for healing myself or others is rather frustrating. Or have someone threaten to shoot arrest you when you're "micspamming" even though it's a sound from an object and literally not me. It gets annoying.  If there was even some way to turn it down just so it can't be heard across the map that would be nice.
When healing someone today a person I was in TS with was outside flying a tie, and they said they could hear me using the med pack from there. 
It's just a tad excessive

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*