• Yes!
    • No!

1. What is your Ingame Name:   SmokE boi

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):   76561199020187443

3. Rank:    FM and medic

4. Time on server:    1 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    1

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  1

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Tako and Zach (Wish also said I could.)

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     Because I feel like I can't help out as much as I can as a field medic, because most of the time some security come running out at 1-40 hp and get shot/ stabbed in the back from rushing d-class. But maybe as a ACM I could maybe shoot the d-class to keep the security alive so I can heal them and let them get back d-block. And I could also help out field medics at the field station when d-class are rushing in. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   I would tell the MTF Captain to wait a second so I can heal the other MTF. Then when I make it the the CPL I would get us into a safe place to make sure I'm not combat healing, then when he is at full hp I would help them push back the CI.

Edited by TheHOLYland

• Bread locked this topic