Jensons false warn

jensonbarnes

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Jenson

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196530768

4. The admin's name in-game: Bacon

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A but here is his SteamID STEAM_0:1:570251076

6. What warning did you receive: Dumbass warning

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Screenshot below

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Because he meant it as a joke and of course i was fine with it, even he said it was a joke but he didn't mean to actually warn me as he forgot the .at the end so he accidently warned me, now even he knew he messed up, personally  i dont want him warned for a pure accident but i know it is not my choice to make

1158248420_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.53a059347213781b08f26c281eb52dde.png

9. Any extra information: N/A

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Bacon did a funni 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

@MrTouchdownTalk to me in TS whenever you're available.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~