General Suggestion - Riot shield rule change - Accepted

Loona

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that the rules regarding the riot shield saying "You can not use the riot shield against SCPs." I believe this rule should be changed so that it allows people to use the riot shield against certain SCPs such as 5208-GL, 035-1, 035-2, 076-2. The reason that this change would make sense to be added is because theses SCPs use guns and shields. The riot shield in game was made to defend against bullets, so I believe that we should be allowed to use the3 riot shield against SCPs that use guns or weapons that couldn't break the shield, EX. 682.

How would this change better the server? - This would add an extra layer of immersion because foundation members would be able to use a shield against bullet wielding SCPs. It would make riot shields better which could increase the number of players using riot shields.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The disadvantages for this change would be SCPs would be a bit weaker and riot shields would be more powerful. But this can be counteracted by the SCPs just moving away from the user.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This change would mostly benefit combatant branches whose job is to contain or steal SCPs. MTF would use it to help recontain and defend against SCPs, while CI could use it to coordinate the kidnapping of SCPs.

+Support

Dosent make much sense to me why you cant use a riotshield against SCP shooting at you or using a knife or sword.

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 12/10/2020 at 7:02 PM, Ages said:

+Support

Dosent make much sense to me why you cant use a riotshield against SCP shooting at you or using a knife or sword.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

On 12/10/2020 at 11:02 AM, Ages said:

+Support

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

On 12/10/2020 at 10:39 AM, KeviTheOne said:

076-2

+support on any other scp

-support on allowing people to use the riot shield against 076

1) 076 is super human, he can easily rip your arm off.

2) 076 can slice the riot shield apart with ease either that or he can also grab you riot shield and throw it away

On 12/10/2020 at 10:39 AM, KeviTheOne said:

theses SCPs use guns and shields. The riot shield in game was made to defend against bullets

3). 076 uses medieval weapon commonly a sword and dagger not a gun.

Edited by Evil