Bepiks' 501st Vice Commander Application.

Bepiks

Agree or disagree for position?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Agree or disagree for position?

• Agree
    • Disagree

1. What is your in game name?

501st ARC HVYAL CPT Bepik 0993  (had to remove the "s" from bepiks to make space for HVYAL).

2. What regiment are you applying for? 
I  am applying to become 501st Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

Our current Vice Commander has sadly resigned, I have great respect and dedication for the 501st battalion. I've had opportunities to leave 501st but I passed them up because the 501st is my second family.  I always wanted to become more to my primary life! ever since I was a private I wanted to help lead the blue army! I feel that many people see the 501st as a problematic battalion and I want to help change that  more than I already am able to. By becoming a Vice Commander I would show off how great the 501st really is! I also want to become a Vice Commander to help our current commander Malo. With the 501st growing more and more everyday, the 501st is becoming an extremely large battalion! I want to help Malo lead Vader's Fist!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I am approaching 2 weeks on the server! most of which were spent on the 501st!

5.  What is the main purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The Vice Commander is to first and for most help the current Commander of the battalion. The Vice Commander is also at many points, the face of the battalion, so they need to keep the battalion clean and organized.  The Vice Commander keeps morale up in the battalion, hosting training and SIMs for the battalion and of course lead their battalion to greatness! Many enlisted, NCOs and officers look up to the Vice Commander for guidance and leadership.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander?

well, to start I feel that trust is one of the greatest virtues and it's extremely important to be trustful. When I am not on the server, I am a police trainee and I have learned many leadership techniques and ways to boost morale for your fellow soldier. When I am on the server I am an Inferno Squad Junior Agent and a former Engineering Officer in Naval. Both need require a very trustworthy person to fill the roles! I also have leadership experience! I am on a large amount of time and not many higher ranks are. I often keep my troops busy with patrols, training, guard detail and much more. I also keep morale up by trying to make those around me laugh a little. I feel that laughter is important to make others relax and not worry about anything! I know when to be serious and when not to. During events I make sure my troops are in correct battle stations and pay attention to their surroundings. I would take a bullet for not only another 501st trooper, but for any trooper on the ISD.

7. How often can you be online?

I am online every day, usually for about 4 hours or more. on Wednesday and Friday I am not on during the day due to school but I still get on after. 

8. Do you have any warnings? If so what for?

I have zero warnings 🙂

Before I end my application, I would like to thank each and every one of you who have taken time out of your day or night to read my application! It really means a lot to me!

If I don't get the position then I wish the best of luck to the new 501st Vice Commander!!!

-Bepiks or Bepkis 

Edited by lego ucs a-wing starfighter

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

-Support

Just got Captain

Active

Needs more time in officer ranks

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+support

I think that despite just getting captain, bepiks has shown his dedication and love for the 501st. He has always stepped up and led when needed. Plus he is very active which is what the 501st needs right now.

princess out 🥺

Edited by Sphersta
oopsie

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021