• Yes?
    • No?

What is your in-game name?:

James M/ Kile Hannad

What is your steam name?:

[GL] James M

What is your steam ID? :

STEAM_1:1:80854686

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been a GM on IRP before and a Mod on PRP. 

What date did you start playing on the community?

(roughly) Around 2018 on PRP and 2020 (January) on IRP.

What date did you make your forums account?

February of 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server?

Zero 

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines:

Yes

Timezone: CST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

As I have put in my other Applications I want to help the sever out. With the influx of players there will be some good and some bad. There is some need for staff.  Some tickets go on for too long sometimes, but Overall I want to help this community out. IRP has been part of my life now for almost a year next month and I think its time to start giving back. Im my opinion honesty is the best policy at some point people can call me "Mingey", but that is only when I just want to relax and have fun. When things need to get serious they will. You can ask RG from a couple of months ago (If any are still around) I PT'ed them when they did wrong. I can be serious and act quick to solve a situation, both traits I belive you need as staff and a leader. I am dedicated to IRP and I want other things than just RG to do, and I think helping out the server as a whole is the best way to get rid of that thirst of something new.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

As a Trial mod you are limited to Warns and Jails. So, I will only use these device to solve this situation. The report of a Mass RDM must be taken quickly. Id use the command !bring (Username or Steam ID) The first thing I would do Is grab the persons Steam ID. Incase they LTAP/KTAP/ Change their name. If they are shooting me/ god checking me. I will freeze them using the !freeze (Username/steamID). I will then explain to them What they did, when, who they did it too, and where. To prove I know what they have done, so if they argue they are just being silly. If they continue to argue/ call me names. I will just add it on to their Warn list.  Once they are warned using !warn (Username/Steamid). I will then COC this ticket up to a Admin were the admin will ban the "rule breaker" for 5 days and a formal warning.  The ending should look like (Username) Banned for 5 days MRDM/Staff Dis/NITRP For James M (Admin name) 

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

Nah bro -support you are to cringe 

Just kidding bb

+support 

The man's used to be a sovereign so he must have a lot more experience then other applicants 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, Dragin said:

Just kidding bb

+support 

The man's used to be a sovereign so he must have a lot more experience then other applicants 

+Support
 -Seems to have a lot of experience
 -Knows what he's talking about
 -I have not seen you on the server but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck on T-Mod!

19 hours ago, Dragin said:

Just kidding bb

+support 

good luck!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

22 hours ago, Isaac. said:

+Support
 -Seems to have a lot of experience
 -Knows what he's talking about
 -I have not seen you on the server but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck on T-Mod!

+Support
Good luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th