Should I be a GameMaster?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GameMaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:  Medical Commander Brendan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543652342

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Medical Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes ($20)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: About 11 weeks almost 12

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a decent amount of lore, I've seen movies, I've read the books. I know nearly all the planets, species, guns, etc. I would give myself an 8/10 on knowing lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to be a GameMaster because I want to help out the server by making it thrive and fun. I've been wanting to be a GM since the day I got staff (August 11th). I also want to be a GM because being a GM can you make events for people to enjoy as well as help out the server community, such as If someone wants to do a SIM you can help them do one and help their battalion thrive which is something I would love to do for not just my Battalion but other Battalions.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me to be a Game Master because I am very knowledgeable  on how GM works as well as I'm already a Staff member(Admin) and a Medical Commander(Pretty High RP Rank). Being an Admin you have to be trustworthy which I am because if I wasn't, I would be removed already.  You should trust me to be a GM because I have 0 warns, 0 bans 0 everything which means I can be trusted not to screw up and do something dumb.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes but to an Extent. I've made structures in SandBox.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship event: An ISB Agent radios in for Assistance from the ISD to take out a Rebel Fleet. The events starts out like any Rebel Invasion event, You get 2-3 Rebel Actors to Sneak into the ship and Rain Havoc to the ISD, After a Certain point The GM who is making the Event(You) goes on radio saying something along the lines of "We have come to your ISD to Destroy you" which in turn instantly gets Comms Scrambled. The event goes on like normal until the event is almost over in that TL take out a Ship and it falls the wrong way and CRASHES INTO TL in which the ISD must repair and fix before Rebels start fleeing in again once TL is repaired the event will end.. Off-Ship Event:  An ISB agent sends in a Distress Call/Message  that barely reaches you.. The Message reads "Rebels... Invasion.....Hoth" . The ISB agent has been Ambushed by Rebels. It is the ISD's Mission to Avenge the dead ISB agent, The ISD's job is to Hyperspace to Hoth and Extract whereabouts on where they are going next, are they planning to attack other ISB's and overall Rebellion Information. Whilst on Hoth the Rebels notice that your ISD is unattended and free for the taking, which in turn they decide to send in a Rebel Fleet and attack you ISD, It is your mission to get off Hoth and save your ISD from being taken by The Rebels.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Brendan rw_sw_dlt19

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Brendan models/player/markus/custom/characters/hero/deathtrooper/male/deathtrooper_male_01/deathtrooper_01_male_mesh.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Thank you for Taking the Time to Read this and Have a Great Day 🙂

Edited by [GL]Brendan
Fixed a Response on a Question

Honestly + support

Serious 

Active

Knows the rules

Working to improve his past rep for mingyness 

--------------------------------

The only real negative I know with brendan is sometimes he's rather hostile to constructive criticism and sometimes brandishes his rank to other people but thats not a very common thing and everyone has "those days" 

Might abuse but I think brendan had grown out of his immature ways! 

All and all he waited a month to try again and persistence is key +support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

Honestly + support

Serious 

Active

Knows the rules

The only real negative I know with brendan is sometimes he's rather hostile to constructive criticism and sometimes brandishes his rank to other people but thats not a very common thing and everyone has "those days" 

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 12/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, Dragin said:

Honestly + support

Serious 

Active

Knows the rules

Might abuse but I think brendan had grown out of his immature ways! 

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

Accepted

Contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png