Give Medical A Real Weapon!- Denied

Aurara

What do you want to see? -  Medical's E-22 replaced with the DC-15S.

Why should we add it? - The E-22 has proven to be worse than the E-11 and makes medical even more incapable of defending themselves. The DC-15S is a small upgrade to the E-11 and is the weapon that medical used in lore. Adding it would make medical a bit more capable of defending themselves and their patients. The weapon itself is not overpowered and wouldn't cause and imbalances in the battalions as it is still inferior compared to most other weapons the battalions have access to.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages are that medical would be able to protect themselves better and therefore be able to stay alive long and heal more. It would also make medical a bit more enticing, as one of the things a lot of people seem to dislike about medical is that it has basically no way of protecting itself unless you are a Vice Commander or Commander, or Rescue Squadron.

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Enlisted to Medical Officers and Research.

Links to any content - 

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

Pretty sure SMT has said, they don't want Clone weapons on Imperial Troops, Although times change, and this is no bounds to +/- support 

Before I do comment on this, Your Senior Commander made a weapon update in August, I'd like to see his input, as-well as the current Commander on the weapon change 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

i do see the point with not adding Clone wars era weapons but to be fair the Empire would most likely not scrap all these guns and rather use them for a support battalion that does not really need the newest gear, ontop of that its kinda silly to stand by that while also looking at our server and thinking that the clone wars guns are a step to far.

Medical, especialy i, habe grown to despise the E-22 and we are simply in the dire need of an upgrade and the options are kinda small as there is reasons for many guns not to be used for us.

Pistols: not allowed for some reason

Most battlerifles: to OP, bad or already used

Most Rifles: not fitting for the job

Snipers: yeah like we are gonna get them.

Shotguns: pefect but NO they are TO STRONG and stuff.

i could go of on a rant on all the guns that cannot be used for many reasons but that most likely would get me warned again for beeing rude so im not gonna do that. simply consider that no one will care for the clone wars gun in medical. if you think they do care you should start playing on the server and not just read comments in the suggestions of this server.

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

Hello i do think that the E-22 were a mistake and i was planning to get them replaced with something if you can find something different than a clone trooper weapon (or rebel weapon) then me and brendan will discuss it 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again. You are the only branch to use this gun, just ask for a weapon stat upgrade

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*