My experiences on Imperial RP.

JuiceTaps

Hey! I'm a new player. I'd like to provide my perspective on the server, regardless of anyone asking.

This place is awesome! The true meaning of an SWRS is embodied into this action-packed server. The regimental duties aren't boring, and this is coming from a shock trooper. I have met a lot of great people, and a lot of friends through this server. Maybe one day, I'll become a staff member and help preserve this awesome place. Only issues I see are there not being restrictions on certain things that are annoying. These include, but not limited to; the button, the sith throne, etc.

Overall, the best SW server on GMod. 

Keep it up. 

• Gaminglight Love 3

No cap,

I joined a few days ago after mainly playing on PoliceRP, and it definitely provides a fresh experience and new things to do, while satisfying the inner Star Wars nerd inside of me. That combined with the attention special swep being on every job, leads for a good time to be had; even as a stormtrooper.

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

1 hour ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

No cap,

I joined a few days ago after mainly playing on PoliceRP, and it definitely provides a fresh experience and new things to do, while satisfying the inner Star Wars nerd inside of me. That combined with the attention special swep being on every job, leads for a good time to be had; even as a stormtrooper.

Windu on deck!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Welcome to the community!

As a member of Imperial High Command/Administration I would like to say that we appreciate that you enjoy that you enjoy our community! Trust me you will enjoy your time here. This server is filled with great and dynamic individuals and no day is ever the same! 

And with your criticism we really appreciate it! We always are looking for more ways to improve the server! If you have more ideas don't be afraid to post them in our suggestion section!

I hope you enjoy your future time in the community!

- Lieutenant General/Admin Blizzard

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Bread locked this topic