4 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think i just be give a chance as a TMod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ky

What is your steam name?: [GL} Ky

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:553847139

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) None at all

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around late July so 11/28/20

What date did you make your forums account? August 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice/GameMaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 

Have you donated? Yes £108

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

Time zone:  time UK

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think i deserve the rank because I'm on almost everyday and when I'm not doing something or someone needs help i can hop on the admin job take the tickets and help the person in need to the best of my ability.  Also i would not favour another person and be on their side unless i see video proof or a screenshot showing that this person is correct. Another reason is that I feel iv become close with the community and would like to help keep it Nice place be and have fun, were new people can enjoy there experience.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would freeze  Them first and Bring the person who has made the report on the Mass RDMing  Then I would tell My Higher staff member about it. Then I would explain to them what they were doing wrong, how long they will be punished, and what type of punishment they will be receiving and if they disrespected me while I was explaining this I would ask my Ask My high staff member most likely a  Senior Mod to !gag them.  And then put it on The Staff Requesting The  Formal Warning + 5 day Ban And then tell them the name off the person and STEAM ID.

Edited by The Ky
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, Dew said:

+Support

+ Very  Active

+ Great guy

+ Already a Gamemaster

- Application could use a little improvment

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+support 

smh kinda stinky though 🤔

I mean he is already trusted with GM which IMO is a lot more strict than that of becoming staff since you have a lot more powers 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG