Grim's ACM app

gdmeadows1

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Grim

2. SteamID STEAM_0:1:125001788

3. Rank:    Medic/ Resident Scientist

4. Time on server:    For some reason It only says a day since I bought diamond but before that it was roughly 2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    2 maybe idk how to check though

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   4

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Consario and Price

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I feel that I am fit for the position of ACM because I hate sitting in medbay just to get shot by some D-class and having ACM would not only allow me to protect myself but the entire facility while healing the people that require my attention. Along with this I promise I will not abuse my power or kill people without reason if I get this posistion I can tell you I will help protect Medbay and the a=facility to the best of my abilities.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?                        I heal 

Edited by gdmeadows1

+Support

Heard you were doing a good job from someone I believe

Brownie Points

You have technically 0 Strikes as those 2 were just the 1 strike rule

~Monkey FWS Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic