Commander getting Vice Commander reserves. - Denied

[GL] Mike

Also too add onto the logic of I left in high command and am no longer getting high command because the system change have too remember that some people also have too leave for personal reasons and don’t even get command reserves, so why should the high command get high command reserves if command can’t always get command reserves

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Rangiatea said:

I mean, this was never a thing in research, security or utility and you never heard them complain. the only difference between you and them is that you were given those reserves once upon a time. 

Also if we are being honest nearly noone comes back from reserves into a HCMD slot even IF you are given a reserve rank, if memory serves the last person (and the only one i remember) was th3. To even be considered to get those reserves back (if you were given them) you have to be already active within the server and part of that branch so that you understand how the branch now works, you are still given the 3rd highest rank in the branch if you were commander 4 highest if your were vice or deputy. The ONLY difference is that you will be doing rosters SOPs and having one of the final says in how branch decisions go, why you arent content with getting COL no questions asked but want to be denied CMDR/VCMDR is beyond me 

Last person to TRY reinstate as HCMD was timmimes, he waited until HOS opened up,  he was given CAPTAIN because we look into HCMD reserve requests ALOT more

big cat running GIF