STEAM_0:1:60490775

What is your ULX Rank?:

What is your RP Rank?:

E-11 Second Lieutenant

CI RnD Senior Researcher

What is your timezone?:

Eastern Timezone.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

While this is the first server that I've had encounters with the SCP world, I have tried to do everything I can to better my knowledge on the SCP world, so I would rate my knowledge to be around a 7.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

I currently do not have any experience as an Event Planner, though I will do everything I can to further my experience as Event Planner if I were to be given the opportunity.

How Active are you? (1/10):

I am on as much as I can be, which lately has been for at least 5-6 hours everyday, 7 Days a week, so I would rate myself as a 10.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

I have 0 warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I would love to be allowed the chance to be on the Event Team because of the fact that I have been able to prove myself that I can hold the responsibility of something like this as I am a current Staff Member, and I retain a couple of pretty important positions that show that I am able to hold a position like this. Throughout my time on the server, I have been obsessed with some of the events that the event team has done, such as the Pizza Day Gone Wrong event, where Beanz had some of the O5 Staff turn into angry zombies, and they overtook the server, and I've just thoroughly enjoyed almost all of the events that the Event Team have pushed out, and I would absolutely love to be a part of that, and I feel like I would be a great addition to the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

To start off, the Event would be based off of trying to Decrypt an Anomalous item. Whether it'd be an anomalous cube, a humanoid, etc. The event would have the players that would like to participate either choose to be one of the 4-5 people that help the players decrypt the Item. Or they can choose to be one of the people that tries to work to decipher the Item. The Event would have players scour through different parts of the Facility, trying to find each of the 4-5 Helpers, who would be deemed to be a part of the Anomalous Item, and so they would be designated as "Anomalous Hint #1," so that they are able to be easily identified if found. The helpers would help direct the 'explorers' to the next Hint, where once they have found all 5 hints, they return back to the original location of the Anomalous Item, and decipher the Anomalous Item. While it isn't exactly a super hands-on combat type of event, it is a neat little RP event that I think would give players a bit of a breather from the server, as I know that they all work really hard whenever they are on the server, and I feel like this could be a cool little event for them to work on.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

Personally, I haven't really gotten the chance to sit down and go over EVERY single SCP lore, I've been able to enjoy reading some of the Lore, but one of the SCP's that I find to be the most interesting is SCP-4010. The whole lore behind SCP-4010, where if that SCP is enacted, the entire universe gets completely shifted. The whole lore behind the SCP is really interesting to read about, and I've always thoroughly enjoyed reading the dialogue behind the SCP. 

+support

Good ideas

Trusted

Mature(ish)

I don't see why not

Edited by Sleeping Pills
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

- Active

-Can be trusted with ET Powers
-Event Idea has great potential
-Creative

-Has great potential in ET
-Nice to all, Stern when necessary

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

•  +/- Support
  • +Active.
  • +Trusted.
  •  +No warns.
  • -Barely over the word requirement (152 words). 

Would really like to see you as ET tho. I'm not trying to be on your bad side.

Edited by DarkSpirit

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

10 hours ago, Travar said:

+Support

- Active

-Can be trusted with ET Powers
-Event Idea has great potential
-Creative

-Has great potential in ET
-Nice to all, Stern when necessary

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector