Ban Appeal- Denied

Boss Nass

Steam Name: Hefty Man

In Game Name: Boss Nass

Stead ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/custom-cumshots-420/

Ban Reason: Cant remember

Warn Recordal: Cant remember

Dispute: I admit I used to minge, but its been like a year since, I watched a lot of Pixel Cat on YouTube and starting missing this server as it was the only Star Wars RP one I liked. Please let me back, I have matured a fair bit since then. My behaviour was awful, and I did deserve a ban as racism is unacceptable. However, times have changed, and so have I. It has been almost a year and in that year, I have volunteered as a temporary staff member of many supermarkets to help during the COVID-19 lockdown in the UK and I have recently moved into my own house with my girlfriend. I have definitely matured within the most recent months of this year and have bettered myself as a person. 

As stated previously, my ban was almost a year ago and I to be honest I cannot remember the event that occurred which lead me to my ban. All I know is the reason is for racism, which I know is very wrong, but I do not tolerate that myself. It was just a mistake I made showing off to other people to try look edgy and cool. Which it wasn't. If possible, please consider my ban appeal as it would mean a lot as times are tough where I live (being in tier 3 lockdown). I don't have much to do other than playing video games, and I am passionate about Star Wars so this would help me through the lockdown a lot. Many thanks for the support, and to the people who are still angry at me, I understand.

Thankyou very much, Callum

Edited by Boss Nass
  • Like 1

Heftyguy2.thumb.PNG.0df138aae54bed6aade4fc3ab2662391.PNGHeftyGuy1.PNG.3da695309c359af0e3b65236a865d945.PNG

Gotta say, that seems like a tad more then just minging my man.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I know, actually pretty shamefull. Again, it was ages ago and I feel that I have matured a lot since then and kind of wanna do it seriously for once. This server seems like the most immersive one I've come across, if I was to be considered for an unban, I'd make an agreement that if I was to be even warned once then I can be blacklisted again. I honestly do regret everything.

The problem was I used to play with a few friends so we were bound to mess around, but I genuinely wanna play alone

20 minutes ago, 0xEmma said:

-Support

- Was a heavy minge

- Was banned for racism and appeal only mentioned minging

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

-You are the one who decided to be racist, so I don't believe you should have A second chance.

-You have 21 warns. (You had 21 chances to change but decided to keep on breaking the rules.)

-Racism is A major rule break, so in my opinion you should stay banned.

-Little to no effort in your appeal.

Edited by Adam.

- Support

- evidence has been shown with you being racist

- Major lack of details with your appeal

- Massive amount of warns

All around I feel you deserve your ban

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Again it was ages ago, and I stated I can't remember the exact reason or even the event which occurred. Also as stated I'm very sorry and if there was a way I could join but my first warn I get means I'm perma banned again I'd be more than happy to comply with the rules. A lot has happened in my life since I was banned, I've gone to university and have moved into my own flat with my girlfriend and work full time. I feel as though I've matured a lot throughout this year, and would greatly appreciate it if this was all considered and I was only given 1 chance to prove I've changed. Thanks

8 hours ago, Adam. said:

-Support

-You are the one who decided to be racist, so I don't believe you should have A second chance.

-You have 21 warns. (You had 21 chances to change but decided to keep on breaking the rules.)

-Racism is A major rule break, so in my opinion you should stay banned.

-Little to no effort in your appeal.

Mate it's been almost a year, I definitely have changed and am ready to come back. I really am sorry for everything. If someone that can help me fancies a conference on discord then it'd be much appreciated, I'm really not the same person I've had to grow up due to my circumstances as a result of COVID 

+Support 

This guy seems genuinely sorry for what he has done. 

I understand how he feels as I am in the same situation. 

I think times are tough on everyone at the moment and I do not believe it is fair to hold him against something that was nearly a year ago. 

Sure he's made mistakes but hasn't everyone? 

Everyone deserves a second chance. 

You've got my support mate. 

• Like 1

I have edited my appeal as I believe the admins deserve a greater detailed apology. My actions were wrong, but I can prove that I can make it right again. If I can come back, I would like to work my way through the medical ranks to prove everybody that I am genuinely a nice person, and can prove I have changed and matured. Thankyou very much 🙂

On 11/28/2020 at 9:23 AM, 0xEmma said:

-Support

- Was a heavy minge

- Was banned for racism and appeal only mentioned minging

-support for reasons above

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th