Should i be trial moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Purg BRL CPT Jenson 4482

What is your steam name?: [GL] JensonBarnes

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:196530768

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I Do not have the best of knowledge in terms of enforcing rules, but i am a gamemaster for imperialRP, so i know what to do in a sense, and have experience in staffing but not on the enforcing rules sense

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly 2 or 1 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? September 8th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth Rank

How many warns do you have on the server? None I plan to keep it that way as a gm

Have you donated? Yes i have, 70$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have and i will be reading constantly to keep in mind of the rules so i dont mess up 🙂

Timezone: BST, I hope thats ok, that means i will be unable to arrive to meetings due to the fact it would be midnight when the meeting happens

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Feel like i deserve this rank because i try to help out whenever possible on the server,  I Know and respect the rules of the server and understand that breaking any of these rules may result in a punishment, depending on how bad it is of course, And Sometimes when staff are unavailable to provide punishments to people that are on the server can and will allow rule breakers to continue mrdming, and such without anyone being able to do anything until a moderator hops on, but i am very active and can hop on the server at around 11AM BST Being able to punish those that broke the rules. I Really enjoy this server as it's very fun hosting events, but what i hate the most when people host events is the fact that random rule breakers will turn on the npc spawners, basically completely ruining the gamemasters event, making the build up pointless as we already know what we are fighting, so being able to punish those the second the  problem is caused will allow Gamemasters to host their events a bit more often without any problems and allow  me to keep an eye on everyone (to the best of my ability)   I Understand That Some staff members cant hop on due to issues and such, but i do not have any issues and have the ability to be on the server almost every day of the week So i can help all staff members and gamemasters with issues and help keep an eye out for any rule breakers.

I Really Love this server, and enforcing rules sounds considerably  fun, its something for us gm's to do and allows to be on our toes when performing events and allow us to actually take action in specific scenarios 

Thank you for reading this part of the application, but now.... its time to read the next question (epic transition)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask them to calm down before taking any actual actions, as they could've just had a really bad day or someone must have annoyed them to the point where they just bursted out with anger  and did the only thing they had in mind (mrdm) i would try my hardest to speak to the player and ask what has happened allowing me to take actions for what they have done, if i can get the player to speak and they can tell me what has happened, i can try and ask the person for any video proof and try to perform punishments to all of those that broke the rules in this situation, and i can understand people with mass anger issues  as i have dealt with that for many years of my life so i am very good at handling these kinds of situations.

But lets say they refused to speak to me, i would jail them for around 200 to 250 seconds, and just tell them to cool off so we can chat, As Its much better to actually jail them first before an actual ban, just to gain evidence from all sides, and tell them to not leave the server and warn them (verbally) that if they leave they will be banned for ltap, as well as the usual mrdm ban included, if they have left the server i would get someone to provide the bans needed, if they stayed i ask if they are calm now, and if its a yes then i would proceed with asking the same questions and ask for any evidence that they can provide me with

Thank you for reading my application, Sincerely.... Jensoon

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support
Positives:

- Extremely passionate about what they do.

- Active

- Knows how things work since they’re a GM.

Best of luck with your application!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

2 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+Support
Positives:

- Active

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, 0xEmma said:

+Support
Positives:

- Active

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 11/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, 0xEmma said:

+Support
Positives:

- Active

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 11/28/2020 at 4:53 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support
Positives:

- Active

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

[ +Support ]

Pros:
 -Decent application.
 -Active.
 -Already a GM.
 -Great Guy.

Notes:
 -I think you are a great guy from what I've seen and you know what you are doing, I'd love to see you as staff.

Edited by Isaac.