STEAM_0:0:526851212

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:
2LT/FL

Have you donated to the server?: 
Yes 44$

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
Yes for FailRp when I first joined the server for pressing the hyperspace button as a ST.

How much time do you have on the server?:
2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
I've seen all the star wars movies as well as I watch YouTube videos on Star wars all the time when I'm bored.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I want to become a Gamemaster to bring all the ideas I have and put them into actual events and try out new things that maybe some GM's haven't thought of. I would  also like to make sure SF have a lot to do during events seeing has sometimes we just fly around the ISD for 10-20 minutes doing nothing.  I'm also on late and night and sometimes early mornings so I could provide passive RP events for the people that are on at the time.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 
I have never been given a strike I would like to think I'm pretty mature and could handle being a GM and host fun and interesting events for the server. I'm friendly with everyone on the server and should be trusted with this position because I've worked hard for all the stuff I've gotten/done within the server already!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes I've recently become and T-Mod and understand ULX commands pretty well.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
I've never been a GM but I would love the opportunity to be a GM and show what I have to offer. I've been in many events before as an event character before I understand fairly well how they work.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
ON SHIP: An on ship event would be some Mandalorian's come onto the ISD to talk to high naval about a peace treaty between them and the Empire the treaty doesn't seem to be going there way they take hostile action against the ISD and call in their fleet to attack the ISD as well as call the Rebels for back up to destroy the ISD.

OFF SHIP: A ISB Agent comes onto the ship about some civilians protecting a Jedi from the Imperials we have a operative within the Village ready to give us the signal. The ISB agent will come onto the ISD and prep us for our mission and let us know that civilian casualties will be allowed for this mission if required and to enact Order 37 if need to draw the Jedi out. Although it turns out that the "Civilian" Village is actually a Rebel Base. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!give rw_sw_dual_dc15s ^ 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!model models/jellik/starwars/bluerodian.mdl ^

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Yes and I plan to continue to read over it all the time and always stay within the rules and regulations of being a GM.

Edited by Azir
  • Like 1

+ Support
- Great guy
- Very mature
- Active
- Creative
- Mature
- Respectful
Would love to have you as a gm,
I would be happy to help you with events if needed 🙂

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

13 hours ago, soph said:

+ Support
- Great guy
- Very mature

- Active
- Creative
- Mature
- Respectful

Good guy, deserves the position.
Bullies me with "hey mickey your so fine" 

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Accepted
Please contact a V+ for your training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png