Frogs command app

a frog

Name:Frog

Current Rank:Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):a month and a half

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't?: I would like to be research command so i can do mass tests and have better authority to promote people that i think are doing a good job on research so i can give people the promotions and congrats they deserve because I sometimes see people who do hard work in research and are almost never rewarded for it also I think that being in research command would help me in my testing since security will be more likely to send someone with me instead of saying that they have to few people when there's like 20 on and also to get the better health ,gun ,and armor bonus that the research command job gives making it so i die less and can defend myself better while doing my tests

What will you do to make research more active and better? :I can bring activity and be on almost everyday and I have been in rnd and know what it takes to do some of the tests I do and I am also a fto in e11 so i know how to train people if I were given the fto tag. Also you can ask anyone but I am chill with almost anyone I meet and I think I can be friendly to new people that join or to people that have been on for a while also I like to flag people up on e11 so we can do patrols and help out the facility and i could do the same on research doing mass tests and prizes if people flag up.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Just now, BryanDaBold said:

+ support

-Science

-Somewhat active

-Great test ideas

-Awesome dude

Same thing above but you need to be a bit more active, because ya know your only semi active if the last time i even saw you on research was like 3 4 days ago.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+/- Support

From what I've heard you were rude to GenSec command, since they called partial on defcon 4.

-Not mingy

-dedicated.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif