Jameshi's OS Application

Jameshi34

Should I become a member of Maintenance Command?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member Maintenance Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Name: Jameshi

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211312778

3. Rank (Expert and Professional only): Professional

4. How would you rate your activity (1-10): 8 (nearly solely on MMF, I'm MrClean)

5. Why should we trust you with the OS rank (40+ words): I am a trusted member of Gensec Senior Command, and I'm active in 4 different branches. I've never been striked due to my behavior, and I attend almost every meeting. I'm completely willing to drop CI to be an Operations Supervisor as it's been my goal to make it to Maintenance CMD ever since I joined over 2 months ago.

6. Why do you think you should be command? (70+ words): I would make a great CMD member as I always do my absolute best for my peers and subordinates. I make sure everyone has a good time and wants to come back on, and I'll keep doing that as an OS. I train for Maintenance when I'm needed to and I wouldn't forget that duty in becoming an OS. I could organize PTs between Security and Maintenance easier as both SCMD in Gensec and CMD in Maintenance. I wouldn't push past any boundaries and become annoying as I see happen pretty often to people who get promoted to more powerful positions than what they had prior. I would perform my duties in accordance to both the MOTD and SOP in every manner and would enforce that on the Maintenance Enlisted as well. I wouldn't be tyrannical with my power as OS either; I would do my best to lead with a helping hand instead of an iron fist. I know when to put my foot down as well, and when to put an end to jokes that have gone too far. I'm loyal, trustworthy, and I won't let you down if you give me the chance.

7. If you saw a Jr Maintenance minging and breaking the SOP, how would you handle it: First I would bring them back to bunks and inform them of what they did wrong, then I would inform the rest of CMD that if they minge or break the SOP again they need to be striked or possibly removed from Maintenance as a whole. If they kept minging and breaking the SOP while I was there, I would bring them to bunks again and let them know what they did wrong and strike them. If they continued, I would consult my fellow CMD members and, if they agree, I would remove them from Maintenance as a whole and put them on a Do-Not-Train for a number of weeks depending on the severity of the situation.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

- Gensec SCMD

- Crazy active

- Trusted staff member

- Balances four jobs well

I know Jameshi from his time in Gensec, and he is an incredible Command member. I'm sure he'll do great in Maintenance Command as well should he be accepted.

Edited by Spud

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

9 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

- Gensec SCMD

- Crazy active

- Trusted staff member

I know Jameshi from his time in Gensec, and he is an incredible Command member. I'm sure he'll do great in Maintenance Command as well should he be accepted.

-Agreed

-is in MMF gang

-I think he is fit

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support I know my opinion isn't really cared for by the community but this mans is my friend and I am giving my 2 cents.

Jameshi is one of if not THE most qualified people for command in foundation on the server, he's very dedicated to any role he puts himself into. While yes he may be a absolute pain in my ass when im trying to riot and murder foundation, but he does a kickass job of keeping it all in check. I've only seen him on MMF a very few times as I usually see him on his GENSEC Custom Class but the few times I have we've duked it out alot. I've run into him a few times on his other foundation jobs but he is doing his job well when I do see him. My mans is the worst SCP-066 though.

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

5 hours ago, Dak/Marty said:

+Support I know my opinion isn't really cared for by the community but this mans is my friend and I am giving my 2 cents.

Jameshi is one of if not THE most qualified people for command in foundation on the server, he's very dedicated to any role he puts himself into. While yes he may be a absolute pain in my ass when im trying to riot and murder foundation, but he does a kickass job of keeping it all in check. I've only seen him on MMF a very few times as I usually see him on his GENSEC Custom Class but the few times I have we've duked it out alot. I've run into him a few times on his other foundation jobs but he is doing his job well when I do see him. My mans is the worst SCP-066 though.

You remember my 066 days? lmao havent been on since old map i think

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

6 hours ago, Gordan said:

+support 

Is currently command in Gensec

Knows what he is doing

Trusted

im on loa but, once i get off it i might make a app.

anyway +support

Edited by DarkSpirit

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Dak/Marty said:

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 11/23/2020 at 4:25 AM, Spud said:

+Support

- Gensec SCMD

- Crazy active

- Trusted staff member

hi

On 11/23/2020 at 3:54 PM, Dak/Marty said:

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 11/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, Dak/Marty said:

Jameshi is one of if not THE most qualified people for command in foundation on the server, he's very dedicated to any role he puts himself into. While yes he may be a absolute pain in my ass when im trying to riot and murder foundation, but he does a kickass job of keeping it all in check. I've only seen him on MMF a very few times as I usually see him on his GENSEC Custom Class but the few times I have we've duked it out alot. I've run into him a few times on his other foundation jobs but he is doing his job well when I do see him.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png