Leo's Research Command Application

Leo/Kaz

Name: Leo

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): I joined 10/18/2020 and it is now 11/22/2020

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum): I bring to the table that I personally like to get to know people from most branches, which helps increase branch relations and possible joint doings in between branches. I also like the SCP topic and lore and can help newer researchers learn about the in-game SCP's and can offer some detail about not in-game SCP's they could include in tests. I am also planning on in the near future making a slide show that goes from SCP-002 to the latest SCP at that point and will be a long-term project that I plan to keep going through the entirety of my time here in the research branch.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc.): I have shown with training that I am able to handle large groups of trainees, as well as I, have no problems with answering questions from new research members, or explaining things even if it can be annoying at times. I have shown good activity even though I have been in another branch for most of my time in research. I will try to not only work with the event team to have more event SCP's for RFA, but will also include regular research personnel when possible to make sure everyone has their bit of fun. I know that there has been a minginess problem as of late and research, and I plan to, with each mass test I do and whenever I can, try and weed out the minges when I find then and not just let them slide, as it is not tolerable in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, BryanDaBold said:

MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

-Dedicated

-Intelligent

-Kind

-Passionate

-Fit for command

Leo I know that you will do awesome things in command and I expect to call you SCM Leo

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

9 hours ago, BryanDaBold said:

MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

-Dedicated

-Intelligent

-Kind

-Passionate

-Fit for command

Leo I know that you will do awesome things in command and I expect to call you SCM Leo

Not much else to say other than

+SUPPORT

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

On 11/24/2020 at 5:43 AM, Scoron said:

+ Support

I see him on and Ctivley testing every day

He shows extreme care for the Research Branch

Is ready for the responsibilities of Command

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 11/23/2020 at 4:35 AM, BryanDaBold said:

MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT

-Active

-Dedicated

-Intelligent

-Kind

-Passionate

-Fit for command

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano