Application again cuz i fucked up something in the first one

SpoopyGhost

In-game Name: Security OFC SpoopyGhost

SteamID: SpoopyGhost

DiscordID: SpoopyGhost

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
Good

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I have good aim(idk what else to say about it)

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have good aim and i think i should be able to lead a raid.

How active can you be? 3 to 4 to 5 hours a day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: i have both

-support

-Literally 0 effort

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Sorry m8, gotta fill out the 75 words minimum, It is a must. Come up with something, be creative!

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Hi SnoopyGhost! This application is required to have at least 75+ words on the question regarding “Why you should be in the Chaos Insurgency?” we cannot even consider it until that quota is fulfilled! You have 72 hours to fix this, or your application will immediately be moved to Denied!

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

8 hours ago, SpoopyGhost said:

but like i don't understand what to say there like bruh theres no specific reason why i wanna be ci it's just that i wanna be.

If you don't have any specific reasons to be in CI, then why do you wanna be in CI.. 

osu! achiever? I don't know