Associate Researcher Darby's Test on SCP-008

Darby

Lore Name: Darby
SCP: SCP-008

Question / Idea: I was trying to find out the effects SCP-008 had in is gaseous form when it was introduced to human skin and not inhaled.
Background Research: A small chunk of flesh was taken from D-173826 and was put into a mobile CC where SCP-008 was pumped in (Gaseous Form). Skin sample eaten without difficulty or incident.
Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP-008 will slowly eat through the exposed parts of skin up until the bloodstream which it will be absorbed in and circulate the body until SCP-008 reaches full Infection.

Observations (What Happened During Test): D-182723 entered SCP-008 CC airlock and placed on a Class D Hazmat Suit. 2 holes were cut out of the Hazmat suit, one being on the left forearm and the other being of the upper left leg. D-182723 was instructed to open the lid of SCP-008s containment pipe. When D-182723 opened SCP-008s containment pipe SCP-008 immediately started attacking the flesh of the victim and causing dry necrosis on both exposed parts. Once SCP-008 had bored deep enough into the flesh it proceeded to turn into liquid form and travel through the bloodstream into the heart in which D-182723 started showing minor symptoms. D-182723 was instructed to close the lid of SCP-008s containment pipe, lid closed and locked without incident. D-182723 was placed into a small mobile Bio-Hazard Containment Box and wheeled to the LCZ Incinerator. D-182723 incinerated successfully without incident.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Below

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-008 being severely infectious and lethal which makes it able to eat through Class A and Class B HMS with ease. 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, due to the observations it proves my hypothesis and confirms my background research.

Late Log

Capture.PNG

Edited by Fuse Danger
Late Log Added