Hi everyone

Guest DestinyStorm

Guest DestinyStorm

Hi everyone,ย 

I want to say first but who would like me to come back on the imperial rp server. Let me know. Also after resigning I wanted to take time to play different games. I had a reason to leave aka resigned because I felt the server was going downhill and the fact I felt negative towards the server which I admit because of reasons to do with inactivity when I thought I did better and the fact it was taking me ages to become high command. But after thinking it through recently just now and I thought I may give this another chance as being mad to things is just a waste of time so it was time to let go how I felt towards the server. It be nice to see everyone either way as I would do what I can but I'm saying there may be times I'm going to be not available due to little busy and such.ย  Plus thinking it through just helped me as well.ย  I'm going to think through of coming back but whether it might be a months time or a weeks time.ย  I thought i let go what was in the past and to move on in the present to how i felt.

So hopefully i will be around soon. It's nice to know you all even though I haven't or have met you. I wonder if things changed over the many months though ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

11 hours ago, Zerg said:

Well, welcome back if you do come back!

ย 

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

• Bread locked this topic