The Rememberance of the mob

Comrade Boekhom

As the current well, Goon 3 of the mob I want us all to look back on what made the mob the part of gaminglight history it will always be,

never forget the slide, never forget our dinners in d-block tower. Never forget our grave for our fallen comrades

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 minutes ago, Squash said:

Nah we aint done yet. We aint gon go down like this

as much as I wish for this to be true..... One last go?

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

As the current Goon 1 I wish the mob would make a comeback but to do so wed have to completely wipe the slate of the discord and redoing the member list, although it could be possible. I could take the reigns from Zeppeli and recreate a new image of the mob or at least something to be organized in remeberance of the  mob.

@Squash @Comrade Boekhom

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

its-time-to-finish-this-fight.jpg

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Bread locked this topic