Trevor G's Ban Appeal

TmanGamerTV

Steam Name: Trevor G.

Ingame Name: Tman Umbrella Corp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95576273

Ban Length: Perm Ban

Admin that Banned you: Gaur

Reason for Ban: Calling owner "Dirty money stealer" | Constant Cop Bait

Dispute: It has been just about 2 years since my ban in 2018 for disrespecting the owner. I have taken some time to think on this. I would like to say that no way was what I said reasonable it was completely disrespectful and rude to someone who had put so much of his time and effort into this community. But I have been playing on a FiveM RP server in that time and I now have a way better understanding of the rules and what is allowed and not allowed so I would like to say to Zeeptin I'm deeply sorry for what had happened 2 years ago and I would like a clean slate and just get back on and have as much fun as I did back then. This community is amazing and I would like to come back and have a great time again. 

Damn, 2 Years ago, I'd +support and give you a second chance but your dispute is not that long, but im all for people having second chances 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+/- Support

EMT Diss is usually a permanent ban. But I believe you should get the benefit of the doubt as you may have changed.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Head of Staff

-/+ Support
Although its been 2 years, disrespecting the owner is a big no-no

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

21 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-/+ Support
Although its been 2 years, disrespecting the owner is a big no-no

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD