Cone’s Commander Application- Accepted

XTB

Should I become Commander of Shock?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Commander of Shock?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

VCMDR Cone

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I am applying to be a commander of this branch because I feel that as a vice commander I have learnt so much on what it takes to be a good leader and have been passionate about becoming a commander for a while. I have worked hard to achieve my goal of making shock a fun and enjoyable battalion and I feel that every day I’m doing more and more towards that goal, I work hard to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time in shock and I feel that as a commander I would be able to do more for my battalion and be able to make more decisions for Shock as a whole to make sure it’s fun for everyone.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Almost 2 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I feel the main purpose of a commander is to Lead their battalion in a serious but fun way, they make decisions that aid the battalion and are respected by their troopers but also respect everyone around them as well. They make sure that no one is left out and that everyone is enjoying themselves and doing their part in their battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I know that I can be trusted to lead this battalion as a  Commander. I’ve been a vice commander for a while now and have had to see countless other people leave their position as command and I’ve also been through the struggles those same people faced, but unlike them I am still passionate about being a leader and I keep carrying on playing. I love my battalion and although my activity has been low, I know that I can bring it back up and can assure you all that I will stay and keep on playing. I also feel that a lot of the people in my battalion trust me as a leader and respect me for that as well, and I treat everyone else with respect inside and outside my battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

2-3 Hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

1 warning from like 4 years ago.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read and consider my application.

-Cone

Edited by XTB

2 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Very chill guy

(you are severely inactive, if you don't change your activity I will continue to make this a -Support.)

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 11/1/2020 at 5:50 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Very chill guy

(you are severely inactive, if you don't change your activity I will continue to make this a -Support.)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/1/2020 at 8:25 PM, Cooter said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Very chill guy

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

5 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

Here's my reasoning, From when Vibez was Vice-Commander, I was told there was significant issues with you two arguing over who does what. That doesn't show that you're ready for a position as high as Commander.
Once it got so bad a previous Command Member had to step in to fill your rosters, Disgraceful. 

- Severely In-active

- Can be annoying / rude / mingy when not in the correct state

- Good Luck.

This is so incorrect. And a complete lie. Me and Cone never argued over who does what. I don't know who told you that. We got along really well. And only reason Command stepped in to help roster is because Cone was trying to do it all by himself because i left. Also calling Cone rude/mingy/annoying isn't true and sounds like you just have personal problems. Sounds like you are trying to make him sound bad. Command who is reading this just know it's a lie. 

+ Support

- Boomer

- Dedicated 

- Is improving activity 

- Cares for his troopers and the battalion 

- always available to talk and get sh*t done

you would regret not making him commander. This man is the best option 

15 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support

Here's my reasoning, From when Vibez was Vice-Commander, I was told there was significant issues with you two arguing over who does what. That doesn't show that you're ready for a position as high as Commander.
Once it got so bad a previous Command Member had to step in to fill your rosters, Disgraceful. 

- Severely In-active

- Can be annoying / rude / mingy when not in the correct state

- Good Luck.

Hate too say it but, I was the Security Director and never saw any of this, Also, Both command members were on LOA so that's why the roster wasn't being updated, and Its actually encouraged for command members to ask for help, So I really don't see a problem with it anyway and I'm not sure how its disgraceful, because a Vice Commander asked for help? Both command members were on LOA and one of them resigned so of course the roster wasn't being updated, I also haven't had any complaints of Cone being annoying or rude in my term as Security Director and I haven't seen this behavior myself, Also Its okay when two people disagree, I wouldn't say that an argument shows that they're not worthy of a higher position. I disagree with this statement 

(Also, Vibez commented himself and said this was never true, and +Supported the application himself, You hate too see it 🤣)

+Support
(Activity could increase but I believe you're capable of coming Commander)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Revoked & Changed to +Support.

Only issue is Activity.
Must be thinking about someone else.

@ssVibez
@TAlila | Tay Keith!
Apologies for the Inconvenience - Kieran 

Edited by Kieran ♡
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/1/2020 at 5:50 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Very chill guy

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 11/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Cooter said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Very chill guy

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science