North's Shock Vice Commander Application - Accepted

upNorth

Should I become Shock Vice Commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Shock Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock OS COL North 9790

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel that I would be a good fit for this Shock Vice Commander position because I am very dedicated to the server, I feel I know the NCOs and Enlisted well and know what they would want in an RP experience, whether it be passive or full of action. A main goal of mine is to get the bullying of people stopped, some people have bad lives outside of this, and want an escape, I don't want that to continue in the place they thought was safe and free of whatever is going on with them in the real world. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Close to 2 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander/vice commander is to  lead the battalion as well as know the operations and functions of the battalion. They should be a role-model and somebody they can look up to.  They should also make sure that the members of their battalion are having fun and enjoying Gaminglight.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think that I can be trusted as a vice commander because I feel I know the members of Shock really well as I have stated in a previous question, I was also the Special Task Force assistant lead and lead for a long time, being appointed by Jake for the former, and have now become an overseer of all Shock sub-battalions. When I was appointed for STFAL, STF was in a bad place, with lots of people joining EJT and Crusaders, once I was appointed I helped STF come back and now we are stronger and have more active members. I was also in IA before I became overseer which forced me to leave, although it holds the same power, as an overseer, I am currently in the place of STFL, as I have not appointed another lead yet.

7. How often can you be Online? :

On the weekdays 3-5 hours per day depending on school factors. On the weekends 4-8 hours per day depending on family factors.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by upNorth

Former Shock Vice Commander North

6 hours ago, ssVibez said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT 

- boomer. mans has been in shock for a while

- leads very well

- active 

- dedicated 

- respectful

- more fit for VCMDR role

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

5 hours ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Been in the battalion for a grip

-Active

-Is an Overseer of Shock, shows responsibility

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/2/2020 at 2:51 PM, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Been in the battalion for a grip

-Active

-Is an Overseer of Shock, shows responsibility

I've known this man for a LONG time, and I was there when he first joined SF, and from experience with him, I believe he is absolutely fit for VCMDR

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 11/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, ssVibez said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT 

- boomer. mans has been in shock for a while

- leads very well

- active 

- dedicated 

- respectful

- more fit for VCMDR role

Application is short

Good Luck

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

Disclaimer
In no way am I intending to cause drama through this comment. I am simply sharing my thoughts on the matter, and sharing my opinion on information that is relatively helpful towards improving one's self. All the thoughts/opinions I express are only mine.
——————————————————————————————————————————
[-Support]
Unfortunately North, I do not think that you are suited to the role of VCMDR. You sometimes take jokes too seriously and cause members of shock to not have fun when you are around. You're too sensitive for the role and I belive that having you as a VCMDR will have a negative impact on the battallion itself. I believe that there is still a lot that you need to focus on in order to become a better officer before you push for a higher commanding position. I'm sorry but you're just not ready for a position such as this. Recently your activity has also been pretty low, if there is IRL stuff going on then I apologise however I haven't seen you online enough to see you as fit for VCMDR as there will be a lot to do.

Your application is also too short and doesn't how you're going to improve the battallion and/or implement changes necessary to make it up to your standard.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Here are some things that makes someone a good leader:

1. Understand - The men you lead don’t have to listen to your orders due to your inability to lead. Never be afraid to ask for advice from the men under you.

2. Self-Improvement - Always try to improve yourself while also improving those around you for the betterment of the Battalion.

3. Responsibility - As a leader your men will look up to you and see how you act. Accept the result of your actions. If you can’t accept the result of your actions then you aren’t ready for a leadership position.

4. Teaching others - Understand that no one is perfect. Not everyone under you will understand what you know. Do not scold them for this. Instead, take the time to teach them what you know but be patient. Everyone learns at a different pace and no matter the rank, everyone has new things to learn and improve on.

5. Uphold the Qualities of a Leader - The men around you will see your character. Show them the right way to act in all situations. Even outside of combat scenarios.

6. Be Patient - Learn to act calmly and quickly, so you can arrive at a sound decision. If you can learn this, You can announce your decisions in a clear, firm, professional manner.

7. Commitment - Be committed to improving yourself. Take everything as a learning opportunity to add to your knowledge as a leader.

8. Take pride in the position you are in - Do not take your position for granted because it can be taken away easier than it was earned.

9. Integrity - This means you are honest and truthful in what you say or do. You put honesty, sense of duty, and sound moral principles above all else.

10. Lead by Example - A leader is the example that all others look up to and go to for their problems and you must be there. When you don't know what to do, you are the first person they go to because they assume you know what to do. All leaders not only need to know how to solve problems but how to push those around you to always be improving and reaching beyond their current abilities.

11. Dependability - This means that you can be relied upon to perform your duties properly. It means that you can be trusted to complete a job. It is the willing and voluntary support of the policies and orders of the chain of command. Dependability also means consistently putting forth your best effort in an attempt to achieve the highest standards of performance.

12. Tact - This means that you can deal with people in a manner that will maintain good relations and avoid problems. It means that you are polite, calm, and firm.

- Shock 2LT Iced 

Edited by Iced

PENDING

Your application is under review by HC.

Edited by Stone Man

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

ACCEPTED!

Please contact me on Discord/TS to receive your training!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th