Ky applications for trial Senior Guard

Jaeger.

Does he deserve to become Trial senior guard.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does he deserve to become Trial senior guard.

Name: Ky

Length in RG: Around Two mouths but Been playing everyday for a week.

Are you Shadow Guard:  No

Activity Level?: Everyday

Why do you want to try for Trial Senior Guard?: I want become a Trial Senior Guard to help Show people how RG should act and help them get better and also help them in proved in game and protecting the VIP also because RG need more Leaders what can update and help new RG learn and show how fun it can be in RG while protecting the VIP.  Im able get on most of the time. if there was a new person who just brought RG and there was no other RG on I would drop anything am doing just help them because we have all been there before and knows how it feel to join a new regiment and not know what your doing. I would be able fix most problems we have with Other regiments because I would like to say I am well know across the regiments and have a good reputations with them. 

How many warns do you have?: None

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
This man was my 2LT in STs and he's a real G and helped out scouts alot and got them more active

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

+support 

Nothing but love 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG