Whats a good perm pistol

Altair

Honestly Falcon is the best

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

the titanfall pistols are only good against gensec, the falcon pistol can maybe blindside one person. Honestly, its a tossup. Wingman does more damage with less capacity, the auto pistol does the most overall with the biggest clip but its slow to fire/hard to handle, and the hammond is a good allrounder. its personal preference. 

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Coming from a GenSec main, falcon is the most deadly by far due to its high fire rate, scope, and the 40 damage a shot it does. It does have alot of recoil but you dont spam shoot it, you fire at semi auto unless your close. The titanfall weapons are meh, way less deadly then the falcon. Also you could just get a CSGO knife.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Ok so for rioting in D block falcon is best for acting like a smaller sniper rifle you hid behind the elevator and try and pick off gensec one by one, when you get close if you don’t want a knife then personally I would right now recommend the RE-45 that thing can be good against any enemy if you can dodge bullets, if you want to launch a surprise attack though then I would recommend the revolver one (I forgot it’s name) it can be a pretty high damage surprise attack but is best when used in combination with the RE-45 so when they realize they are in combat you can get some extra damage before getting your main combat weapon

• Bread locked this topic