Predator

Should I be a IC VCMDR ( Fixer)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a IC VCMDR ( Fixer)

• Yes
    • No
    • Not ready yet

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Predator 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?IC Commandos (Fixer)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?I would like to be a VCMDR of this battalion because I would like to help out my fellow IC members and show them what they need to improve on and I could take suggestions on what IC needs to improve on . I’m very Active and dedicated to this battalion and willing to do every thing I can to improve and make this a active battalion.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?1 week maybe more.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Commander is to monitor there battalion and pay attention to the NCOs and the Officers on training other people the right way and spreading a good vibe to other people. Another thing is to make sure that everyone is getting along in the battalion and make sure that everyone works together.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I’m very trustworthy to my battalion and If someone has a problem with someone and they come to me I promise that I will resolve the issues with wise decisions. I’m very loyal to IC and willing to do anything to help out my fellow CMDR and VCMDRs. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I’m online  basically all the time and if I’m offline I’m either taking a break from every thing or spending time with family. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :No I do not have a single warning. 

23 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+support

-support just came back from LOA

+IC needs Vice Commander

• Like 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

11 hours ago, Cooter said:

+support

+Would make good IC Vice commander  

+IC needs Vice Commander

• Like 1

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 10/29/2020 at 2:04 PM, Cooter said:

+support

+Would make good IC Vice commander  

+IC needs Vice Commander

• Like 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF