Should Sky Become a Trial Mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sky Become a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Sky

What is your steam name?: [GL] Midnight817

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:101544177

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) None as far as Gmod, Have been staff on other games/forums/consoles and have experience dealing with basic needs and wants.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 8/10/2020

What date did you make your forums account? 9/28/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 1, Was for ARDM which was discussed, Over a month ago

Have you donated? Yes, Lord Rank + CC

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: GMT -4(EasternStandard)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I believe I deserve this rank as I have a desire to better myself and the server by assisting in all parts and needs of the server. A want to assist other staff members and handle sits to help other community members and to have a better understanding of all individuals from lowest ranks to highest, feelings/experiences. I have been an active member and currently have 2 weeks IG time, Currently going through the ranks of shock and currently a 1LT with them as well as an IA member and STFAL. I believe this also helps show my commitment to a team as this has been my primary life since joining the server, Also to show discipline with my colleagues as at times, warning, strikes, promotions, demotions, whitelisting, blacklisting come with a job of officers that are trusted by the regiment and command. I am a Shadow Legion CC which hopefully shows tolerance as rules and timers of the class are followed to never break RP and server rules. With the CC, Proudly serving StormTrooper as my second life, currently a JumpTrooper Trainer and SGT in basic roster. Finally, An Apprentice I, Yes I know still low, But still hoping to go through the ranks of IQ alongside other members. This is to show I am capable and willing to dedicate my time not only to one certain field/area of the server but to multiple sections and help whenever and wherever needed.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

To begin, Since they have already been brought to the sit, would most likely freeze the RDM'er as most individuals such as this tend to attempt to shoot, flee, or just be a nuisance after they have been caught.  Once done, Speak to the individual and give them a verbal clearance/notice that they will be receiving a warning for Mass RDM. If they begin to curse/disrespect staff then they will be muted/gagged. This will stop them from posting inappropriate comments not only to myself/staff but also in global chat.(/ooc,/advert,/comms etc.) State again that now they will be receiving a warning for both Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect and that certain warnings/strikes lead to temp bans/perm bans depending on severity, and also warnings can lead to server kicks as multiple warnings in certain time limits are not acceptable. Finally, Put in commands for the appropriate warns/bans and it is complete.

Edited by Midnight817

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Good Application
Would be a great addition to the staff team.

Edited by 0xEmma
hit enter to early

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

13 hours ago, Lukewarm Pizza said:

+Support

-Insane Application

-Mature

-Active

Good Luck

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager
On 10/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Good Application

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 10/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Good Application

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

• Head of Staff
On 10/26/2020 at 10:32 AM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Good Application

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander