SCP-093 'Black' Test

Dano

SCP-093

Item#: SCP-093

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-093 must remain on a mirror at all times and under video surveillance. Admittance into the area of SCP-093's containment must be authorized by 2 LVL 4 personell.

Description:  SCP-093 is a primarily red disc carved from a stone composite resembling cinnabar, with circular engravings and unknown symbols carved at 0.5 cm depth around the entire object. Deeper cuts are present on SCP-093 with a depth of 1 to 1.5 cm. SCP-093 is 7.62 cm in diameter and fits comfortably into most palms without abrasion. SCP-093 will change hue when held by a living individual. The colors taken by SCP-093 are still being researched to establish a link. Current belief holds that the changes depend upon regrets carried by the holder.

When SCP-093 is in the hands of a individual SCP-093 will emit a color and the mirror in wich the SCP is contained will become a "portal" wich leads to a alternate dimension and is only accesable to the individual holding SCP-093.

Preparations: Subject D-94263 was ordered to wear a Class 3 buckle harness attached to a pulley system allowing for 500M of movement. Subject was also provided a field kit including:

• One (1)  wrist mounted light source with a three (3) hour lifespan and additional power sources providing up to six (6) additional hours.
  • Four (4) 0.5 L water bottles with water.
  • Four (4) MREs of any type, plus two (2) plain granola bars.
  • One (1) Standard issue beretta 9mm firearm with twenty-four (24) additional rounds.
  • One (1) standard issue field knife.
  • Two (2) tracking devices that are to be place on any potential threats in case of a no retrieval scenario.
  • One (1) head mounted wired video camera is to be worn by the subject.

SCP-093 'Black' Test: Subject D-94263 is a male with strong physique and 31 years of age. Subject's background shows instance of Serial murders. Subject agreed to all tests. Subject was ordered to enter the mirror while holding SCP-093 wich emited a dark Black color fully covering SCP-093's original color. Once the subject completely passed trough the mirror the mirror showed a airfield scene with a very black tint over it which also showed up on the video feed. Subject was ordered to walk towards the airfield and enter one of the flight control towers, when subject reached the 3 flight of stairs and looked outside of the window a large brown creature could be seen crawling on it's arms over a highway in the distance. Subject was ordered to continue walking, when the subject reached the top of the tower he could see almost every building at the airfield being covered in a strange brown kind of substance.

subject was then ordered to walk towards the outside 'balcony' of the tower and look around the subject did as ordered and when the subject looked over the edge the researchers back at the foundation saw a disturbing image on the video feed, The camera feed showed around 300 brown colored humanoids standing at the bottom of the tower directly looking at the subject, When the subject was asked if he saw them the subject answered "No is there supposed to be anything?". after the incident subject was ordered to go down and go to one of the hangars, when subject was crossing the air-strip the subject stopped and froze in it's tracks when he saw one of the giant "creatures" coming straight at him, subject was then ordered to hide in a building but went against orders and shot 11 rounds into the creature's "face", after the subject shot the rounds the subject hid in a building and was ordered to stay hidden but subject went against orders and tried placing a tracking device on the creature. The last few seconds of the video feed show subject approaching when the feed cut off and only screams in terror were heard after wich the cable attached to the pully system became loose and was retraced.

When the subjects body was retrieved researchers found a unknown liquid on the body wich dried quickly and was deemed unable to be used for studies, inside the field kit that the subject had been given was a news paper article that read: [REDACTED] and was named [REDACTED]

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Grade: Thaumiel (90)

format: I like the format and the explanations of SCP-093, I ddI notice that many feature present in the format were not there but I won’t kill you over it. I also suggest you use google docs in the future!

grammar: The grammar was pretty good but I did see some minor errors like drag on sentences 

Creativity: I love this idea, 093 is one of my favorites so I’m proud of you!

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;