Marshal Blunt Resignation

Lonely Blunt

Well here we are, I never thought i would make this so soon but in a turn of events im just kinda done playing gmod, if put a lot of time into the server and the timezones fucked me up big time ( i live in europe so yeah 😞) but that being said it was one of the best community's if ever seen and i had a lot of good times with them but i think the lack of content is kinda sad its gotten really boring (gm's did an amezing job tho with their events but it just got boring after a little), that being said some people might ask them self u have no vice commanders or any command (next to matrix) well i heared Bucket and sully both are going for VM and they are both really good SF i really hope they get it :).
------------------------------------------------
well ima simp and give some names
Sully: poggest of themm all love ya fam kinda sad how u had to retire from shock 
Bucket: love u xd no homo tho

echo romeo: u will make it big some time sad that u choose SCP RP over Imperial RP
kieran: feet pic yes?, love u kieran no homo
Turd: i fucking hate/love u at the same time 🙂
Gravity: Dickhead all i can say 🙂
Tucker: yeahh just tucker
walmart: 
Hobbs: we had some good times in naval 🙂.

Frank = frank
Rosa: Granma 🙂
Matrix: VICE MARSHAL SIR
Adria: same as turd fucking hate/love u
Badger: bro i miss ur goodmorning shit fam it was always so wholesome
Kray: I remeber the time where we were dancing in bridge and hobbs got mad at me about it lmao 
Luci = lucio
Magic = u still have a long way to go but u will get their one day fam
Barracuda: i fucking loved u fam 🙂
tulsa: Tulsa
talila: Talila

Edited by Lonely Blunt
  • Sad 1

Damn Blunt, Sad to see you go

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

bruh whyyyyyy

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, Lonely Blunt said:

echo romeo: u will make it big some time sad that u choose SCP RP over Imperial RP

That's a lie, i did no such thing

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

yo wassup b*tch kid, sad to see you go. u were really nice n fun and i love u man no homo, it was good time working with you in sf

so yes bye bye baby blunt have good life plz join me club peguin cardjitsu black belt 

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

• Adam. locked this topic