Lasky´s Trial Moderator Application- Denied

Lasky

Should Lasky get Trial-Moderator  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lasky be accepted to be a Trial-Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: My in-game name is Lasky

What is your steam name?: It´s [GL] Lasky. 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:114047100

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Well I think so. If doing events and solving a few dramas. I joined the GL staff team as a Trial-GM 9/12/2020. I´ve really enjoyed my time in Staff. I really like to be able to do events for people so that they can have a good time on the server. But I want to be able to do more. It´s happened often that there´d be ticket about people needing help with someone FAilRP´ing and I feel like I want to be able to help and take care of those. Sometimes their tickets aren´t answered at all. It´s the same with whitelists. There´d be times where the (Trial)/Moderators would be either AFK or there´d be no one on, that makes it so that sometimes NCO+ can´t do tryouts or promotions due to that. It can be a bit annyoing. But if GM duties don´t count as staffing then no (except for a few times I was forced to do an admin sit since no other staff was active on the server for a while).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I don´t remember exactly but roughly I think I joined this amazing commuity over 2 months ago. I stayed as just a normal user for quite some time until I got the gut to apply for staff as a Trial-GM. 

What date did you make your forums account? I created my forums account August 11 2020. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My rank on the server is Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? I´ve only got one. 

Have you donated? No, but I plan to do it in the future because I´m really tempted to get IQ.

What rank are you applying for? I´m applying for Trial Moderator. 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have.

Timezone:  My timezone is CEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I´m worthy of this rank because I consider myself being a guy who doesn´t break rules. I try to never do that or abuse my power. I only want to help people and make sure they have the best experience that I can give them. I´m an active person as well, I try to be on for at least 2 hours every day. On Friday and Saturday I can go and just no-life it and being active a lot. That is becaues there´s no school the next day and I usually will be active until like 7-9 PM EST, which for me is like 3-6 AM. However this might not happen every weekend because I may have a big exam the week after so I won´t be able to no-life it due to me needing to study. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well I´d first bring the person to the Admin room/admin spawn room and freeze him when I brought him so that he wouldn´t run away or try to shoot me, and to not break the RP that was (probably) happening where I brough him from. Then I would ask him why he was Mass RDMing and that it´s a serious offense. If he wouldn´t comply and he´d just keep cursing at me and being non-cooperative I´d put in a request in the Official Gaminglight Staff Discord for him to get banned for 6 days or talk to a Moderator+ due to MassRDM and NITRP. However if he´d talk and understand his mistake and want to RP again, I´d just jail him for 160 seconds , however if he starts RDMing people again I´d request him to be banned for 5 days due to MassRDM and NITRP on Official Gaminglight Staff Discord requesting-ban channel . If that ban is approved (by a Moderator+) I would tell him that he´s being banned for 5 days and that it is for MassRDm and NITRP. 

Edited by Lasky

+/-Support

-Active

-Nice

-Mature

-You didn't use the format

Edited by Lukewarm Pizza

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

-Support
Did not use the format 

(you're missing 5 questions)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

19 hours ago, Lasky said:

What is your in-game name?: My in-game name is Lasky

What is your steam name?: It´s [GL] Lasky. 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:114047100

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Well I think so. If doing events and solving a few dramas. I joined the GL staff team as a Trial-GM 9/12/2020. I´ve really enjoyed my time in Staff. I really like to be able to do events for people so that they can have a good time on the server. But I want to be able to do more. It´s happened often that there´d be ticket about people needing help with someone FAilRP´ing and I feel like I want to be able to help and take care of those. Sometimes their tickets aren´t answered at all. It´s the same with whitelists. There´d be times where the (Trial)/Moderators would be either AFK or there´d be no one on, that makes it so that sometimes NCO+ can´t do tryouts or promotions due to that. It can be a bit annyoing. But if GM duties don´t count as staffing then no (except for a few times I was forced to do an admin sit since no other staff was active on the server for a while).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I don´t remember exactly but roughly I think I joined this amazing commuity over 2 months ago. I stayed as just a normal user for quite some time until I got the gut to apply for staff as a Trial-GM. 

What date did you make your forums account? I created my forums account August 11 2020. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My rank on the server is Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? I´ve only got one. 

Have you donated? No, but I plan to do it in the future because I´m really tempted to get IQ.

What rank are you applying for? I´m applying for Trial Moderator. 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have.

Timezone:  My timezone is CEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I´m worthy of this rank because I consider myself being a guy who doesn´t break rules. I try to never do that or abuse my power. I only want to help people and make sure they have the best experience that I can give them. I´m an active person as well, I try to be on for at least 2 hours every day. On Friday and Saturday I can go and just no-life it and being active a lot. That is becaues there´s no school the next day and I usually will be active until like 7-9 PM EST, which for me is like 3-6 AM. However this might not happen every weekend because I may have a big exam the week after so I won´t be able to no-life it due to me needing to study. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well I´d first bring the person to the Admin room/admin spawn room and freeze him when I brought him so that he wouldn´t run away or try to shoot me, and to not break the RP that was (probably) happening where I brough him from. Then I would ask him why he was Mass RDMing and that it´s a serious offense. If he wouldn´t comply and he´d just keep cursing at me and being non-cooperative I´d put in a request in the Official Gaminglight Staff Discord for him to get banned for 6 days or talk to a Moderator+ due to MassRDM and NITRP. However if he´d talk and understand his mistake and want to RP again, I´d just jail him for 160 seconds , however if he starts RDMing people again I´d request him to be banned for 5 days due to MassRDM and NITRP on Official Gaminglight Staff Discord requesting-ban channel . If that ban is approved (by a Moderator+) I would tell him that he´s being banned for 5 days and that it is for MassRDm and NITRP. 

I got the last questins in I´m so sorry for not including them as I kind of forgot. But they´re there now.

5 hours ago, Lasky said:

I got the last questins in I´m so sorry for not including them as I kind of forgot. But they´re there now.

sorry i think its too late

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

1 minute ago, Lasky said:

Should I re-post it then?

no just take the 2 week cooldown you might get in trouble

1 hour ago, Lasky said:

Ok, I should just remove this application right?

no just go on cooldown with all these -supports you could get in trouble for taking it down just leave it up

• 2 weeks later...