ET Application- OWNED

OWNED

In-Game Name:  OWNED

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:82458458

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: WO in E11 (former 1LT) and PFC in CI

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was formally on the ET team before resigning due to IRL problems

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 for prop minging, It was an accident on my part and didn't know it was wrong at the time.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?

During my time as an event team member five months ago, it was some of the most fun times I had ever had on the server. The entire event team was super friendly and were always willing to help anyone with their events. But, as of recently, the event team community has been slowly dying due to the amount of resignations and lack of event team trying to join. Events are either one of the best or worst experiences for someone on the server and can really change someone's experience of the server, but it all depends on the person running it and the idea behind it. events are a chance for people who don't feel included to get involved with the server and have a good time. I want to make event team seem fun for everyone, I want to make people's experience with the server the best it could possibly be so that they can learn to enjoy the server just as much as I do. Event team is my chance to come back and repay the community for making my stay a good one, cause as it says in the Event Team guidelines, "We determine the fates of hundreds of players on the server. We determine their whole role play experience, and whether or not those players desire to come back.".

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

With the change to the server map and how stable it is compared to the other one (especially on surface), there are number of ideas that I have for event. One of my event ideas I have is the GOI group " Children of the Scarlet King" find the location of SCP-682 and attempt to use him to bring about the destruction of the world, so the foundation has to work together with CI to prevent the destruction of the world. The group would attempt to imped the foundation by using men who sacrificed themselves in the name of the king and were transformed into abominations, who's only purpose is to destroy all those who attempt to get in the way. I also want to include more events for the more forgotten branches like Medical and utility, such as personnel from another site had to come in for emergency surgery/ wound treatment, or a Utility event when a huge bomb set off by a CI infiltrator goes off a causes a section of the foundation to break, so the utility branch has to fix the foundation's foundation (sounds so weird) to prevent a collapse.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My personal Favorite SCP is 049. I love the amount of mystery around him and all the "non-canon" stories when he's cross-tested with certain SCPs. I feel there is a lot of lore and stories that can be written with this SCP, but its overlooked by other more popular ones like 682.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support

So far OWNED has been a really good person to me and others.

Responsible and respectful to all.

Has been ET and is trustworthy.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ Support

+Is a great guy

+ Previous ET member

+Nice Guy

+Good App

-----------------------------------

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 10/15/2020 at 4:30 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

On 10/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, Sixx said:

+ Support

+Is a great guy

+ Previous ET member

+Nice Guy

+Good App

3 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Very enthusiastic about joining the Event Team.
Former ET member on top of that.

They recently just came back, I feel by the time this app gets accepted they will re-gain experience and mix it with prior experience to become ET once again. They are mature, responsible, and respectful. I believe some more time of OWNED playing on the server again will have them accepted.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/15/2020 at 11:30 PM, Sixx said:

+ Support

+Is a great guy

+ Previous ET member

+Nice Guy

+Good App

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 10/15/2020 at 4:30 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Seems as if he's coming back. And has shown dedication to apply again.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Accepted!

Please come speak to me in Ts3.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector