Staff Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blast be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Shock CS SGM Blast 1741

What is your steam name?: Lukewarm Pizza

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:98195195

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Mod on a DarkRP server called XenoRP, I was part of the team for maybe a month and a half and handled maybe 400-500 sits (we had a 50 sit minimum per week).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Community would be 2 years ago i started playing MilitaryRP but i was sort of mingy but I was young, but i somewhat recently started playing again, maybe around june or july i played MilitaryRP again but got burned out and decided to try ImperialRP, I loved the server community and decided to keep playing on it but ImperialRP middle of August.

What date did you make your forums account?  June 30th, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth (donator rank)

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active warns, but i had 2 warns from 2 years ago when i was somewhat mingy and 1 when i was still playing MilitaryRP recently.

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated on MilitaryRP and ImperialRP $137 Total.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I read all of it.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have played on the server for a long time and want to try to help the server and community by helping moderate it. I have prior staffing experience and plenty of time on Garry's Mod to know what I'm doing. I don't have many warns and I'd say that a decent amount of people might know me on the ImperialRP server and some on the MilitaryRP server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well first i would jail them so that they wont annoy other people that might be doing sits like shooting at them, then i tell them to stop, and if they don't i would gag them and explain what they did and their punishment and depending on my rank get a higher up involved.

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 10/13/2020 at 3:46 PM, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Short but decent app

- Recently came back from LOA

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Short but decent app

-deserves the position, good luck blast!!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Short but decent app

-Would like to see how he is while he is off LOA

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+Support

- Active

- Serious

- Short but decent app

Every time I see you on the server you are working hard so I believe in you so do not let me down

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin