My Staff Application - Denied

Research Assistant Ericson

What is your in-game name?: Jane Dooger

What is your steam name?: Jane DOoger

What is your steam ID?:

steamID: STEAM_0:1:88175108
steamID3: [U:1:176350217]
steamID64: 76561198136615945

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)i dont/do not remember

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 years ago about

What date did you make your forums account? 09/29/17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11 not on tihis server but on the policerp and suchimage.thumb.png.c4a228336a4080e5b8391031faf306ef.png

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? not that im aware off, no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone:CEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, i have been on this community for about 3 years, i have experienced all the players and most of the things they do, many of the staff that are online when i are AFK so i want to help the server in the morning (for the americans)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i mute/freeze them and explain why they are being banned

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?i move the players to a private area, and then talk to them one by one, [Not needed i think]

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? "if you dont stop ignoring the punishments you will be banned, maybe permanently" [Not needed i think]

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? He/she is still abusing the bug

-support

-personally never seen you

-did not meet the word requirement

-T-mods cannot ban

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support
-Good amount of warns near the same time frame
-I personally dont think I have ever seen you on the server
-Application is very slim
-Moderators cant ban
-Little to no effort put into the application

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

-Extremely Low Forum Activity

-Not Well Known In the community

-Can't Ban as a Tmod

-Q.15 its just explains you have expirienced with all the players. Not actually why you want to be staff, also its below Word Requirement.

-PS: You Don't need to answer the 3 questions below. It'l just result it being denied.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

8 hours ago, Dect said:

-Support
-Good amount of warns near the same time frame
-I personally dont think I have ever seen you on the server
-Application is very slim
-Moderators cant ban
-Little to no effort put into the application

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||