Zero's RRH application

The CI Zero

In Game Name: Zero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214372897

Job applying for: Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Noble

How many Strikes do you have: 0 in both CI and E11

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  To protect the highest of command from terrorist GOI and other threats to their safety from Threats inside or out of the facility.

Why should we accept you: I am an active player of the server that plays very regularly with great passion. I follow orders well, hard-working, and am not afraid to face newer challenges. I love the military parts of this RP server ad wish to expand on that by protecting the high command of the foundation so they can lead and expand the foundations information and resources. I am willing to also put in the hours for this role to work and am willing to face consequences and power through them if the situation does come up.  Finally I am good at filling out rp scenarios when it shows. I hope I make a great addition to your facility.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-support

-app is short and seems rushed

-the reason why you want to join O5 is blend

-you still need to learn more about the server

-only a SGT in CI

-OH6

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support
-App is very short and doesn't look like you want the position.
-Only SGT in Chaos Insurgency.
- Fairly new to the server.
-I advise you to become a bit more well known in the community giving you a status that will help you get into RRH.
-Read for wanting to join RRH is very vague.

I personally believe that you may have potential to become RRH in the future but maybe now isn't that time.
I hope you use my critiques as a way to guide yourself to get that RRH position

-Dect

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

2 minutes ago, Dect said:

-Support
-I advise you to become a bit more well known in the community giving you a status that will help you get into RRH.

I personally believe that you may have potential to become RRH in the future but maybe now isn't that time.

-Dect

I personally don't know you much, but you have the ability to be a great RRH, you just need time.

-Support

-OH12

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

13 minutes ago, Dect said:

-Support

-Dect

How much time do you think i should put into the server before applying again?

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• Bread locked this topic