Rookie MTF NU-7 Application

Ned The 'Nid

In Game Name: Rookie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163878370

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480):  Ned the 'Nid#3161

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP:  I have no warnings

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I am also active in the servers I am in when it comes to opportunities for jobs like this. I am interested to know more about the NU-7 Mobile Task Force This will also allow me to get to know more people here and to understand what rules each different jobs follow and enforce. I take these jobs seriously and do not minge, the SPC foundation lore has always fascinated me, even the MTF lore and what each one is supposed to do. I only joking around with others when I feel like I can, however, if I am told to stop, I will do so. I want to protect the foundation from the Chaos Insurgents and keep the SPC’s secured to keep the peace.

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: I would make the report to the High command or anyone that is higher than the officer, and I would make a report to the admin. I would also record for evidence to use against the officer who is player dissing.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out): 

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: Gensec security. I am  LCPL 

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): I agree to be active and very dedicated 

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): Bacon 

+Support

I am going to +support this because you appear to have common sense and know what to do in situations. I like how you are willing to learn and that you are willing to make an application to join, and willing to learn more. I think they will make a great member of Nu7 and are showing initiative by applying in the first place. As well as not having warns gives me hope you will serve well. 

I can inform you more about Nu7 and want further assistance before possibly joining Nu7, Please feel free to DM me on discord.

Discord :

Tony (Travar)#4933 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• Bread locked this topic