Disc ban appeal

Flixy

Steam Name:  [GL] Disc

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:457512906

Ingame Name: Disc

Ban Length: 1day 

Admin that Banned you: BlackBeard Behalf of bacon

Reason for Ban: Breaking the elavator

Dispute: I got banned for breaking the elevator, I was actually trying to fix it, I came down to lower d-block and I didn't know if the elevator was broken or not I came down by instinct, then I tried to fix it by clicking the button and getting out of the elevator, When I failed that Dect came over and said you broke the elevator and I was trying to explain that I was fixing it and not breaking it. Once I got to the sit the staff member immediately warns me. When I was trying to explain how I didn't break it I was fixing it he didn't give a shit and banned me. I told him I had witnesses but he didn't bother.

I was in the sit with bacon.

Edited by Disc

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

2 minutes ago, General bacon said:

Look at it I came down not knowing if the elevator was broken then I tried fixing it and I messed up getting out of the elevator when clicking the button and if you look at the left side dect is talking telling me to come where he is and told me I was exploting and I went to fix it after he told me that.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support alright let me begin with why i supported this first  i watched the video he  fell down  on accident attempt to press the button to fix the elevator walked out  looked back to make sure its fixed but he obviously missed i feel like this was a very minor situation and didn't worth a ban  also as it was none intentional thats one second thing is when he was dragged to the sit he should of been giving a chance to defend him self no matter what even if he was 100% wrong its unprofessional to not listen to the player  in the sit especially when he is trying to explain his side and apologise  all good tho  when i used to be a staff i always try every single way to avoid banning a player or warning them unless he is 100% doing it on purpose and i have spectated him and i am asure that he deserves the punishment  i really want you guys to put your selfs in their shoes  i think 100 times before giving a punishment out i think if it was intentional or an accident whats his level how many hours he has on gmod how was his attitude  in the sit  alot of things before giving a punishment out if he says its an accident and he didn't mean to i'd never ban him as i can't assume his intentions but some people just ban anyway which i feel is wrong believe me being a staff is very very  difficult when you think about others its a huge responsbility you have to think about both sides and how to make as fair as possible  and make sure both leave happy

Edited by Tweety

I mean he was trying to fix the elevator doesn't help that you didn't just call the elevator in Upper tho 

also this is very limited evidence against him then again admins don't really need evidence

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

He broke the elevator 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Tweety said:

Did you see him do it? based on what are you claiming this

https://medal.tv/clips/34010687/wkVs1YGDRcIo

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Dragin said:

I mean he was trying to fix the elevator doesn't help that you didn't just call the elevator in Upper tho 

also this is very limited evidence against him then again admins don't really need evidence

He fell on accident i do it alot when im running  back to riot i dont even notice n and tbh with you i'v seen some staff jumping down on accident too the staff told him to go fix it and go back and he complied  at this point    they're not trying to help the players they are just trying to ban even tho it wasn't his intention and he fell on accident he still went and tried to fix it yet the staff wanted to ban him anyway this is inhuman in my opinion 

2 minutes ago, Sixx said:

He never broke it in the video please don't just assume things its wrong

Edited by Tweety

1 minute ago, Tweety said:

He never broke it in the video please don't just assume things its wrong

I'm gonna stop replying to this here but in the video you see him exiting the elevator while it is closing and he croutch jumps and breaks it. Thats breaking the elevator and punishable with a Warn and a 1 day ban which he received for doing so.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

I'm gonna stop replying to this here but in the video you see him exiting the elevator while it is closing and he croutch jumps and breaks it. Thats breaking the elevator and punishable with a Warn and a 1 day ban which he received for doing so.

Please look at the video carefully the elevator was already broken and he never crouched jumped to break it he did it so he can avoid breaking it this is what alot of people do to fix it sometimes when they fall on accident they click the button and run out so it can be called up and fixes he might of made a mistake leaving the elevator but its a minor mistake not worth a ban the staff simply told him to go back and he did what he was told where is the problem here? i'v seen people breaking it on purpose and getting away with it or receiving verbals  yet this guy did an extreamly small mistake while trying to fix it and got banned i don't know how the person who banned him feels to be honest 

5 minutes ago, Tweety said:

e elevator was already broken a

^^^^^

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

19 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Please look at the video carefully the elevator was already broken and he never crouched jumped to break it he did it so he can avoid breaking it this is what alot of people do to fix it sometimes when they fall on accident they click the button and run out so it can be called up and fixes he might of made a mistake leaving the elevator but its a minor mistake not worth a ban the staff simply told him to go back and he did what he was told where is the problem here? i'v seen people breaking it on purpose and getting away with it or receiving verbals  yet this guy did an extreamly small mistake while trying to fix it and got banned i don't know how the person who banned him feels to be honest 

Last reply fr this time, after watching the video the elevator was already broken, then he jumped down and pressed the button to fix it, then he tried to crouch jump out of the elevator breaking it

spacer.png