Eris-Proxis-Silver

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Silver Be a Security Officer

1: What is your ingame name?: Silver

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195485792

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe (https://prnt.sc/uso08v)

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I will add an Active Member of Law Enforcement to the Current Semi-Active Regiment That we see today. I will make sure the troopers are one of the best and ideal battalions on this server. I will strive to improve it in many ways such as teaching troopers discipline, independent and distinguished.   It is important so the troopers become responsible and respectful towards everyone. This makes sure they do not act out during serious roleplay.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be trusted with this rank because 1. I don’t do stupid shit, 2. I always follow orders, 3. I have no remorse for minges and will always give out punishments to those people, 4. I am Responsible With my RP Ranks as I am an Ex Purge SGM and A current Medical SSGT.  I am able to handle tedious tasks and meet a bit above the standards. I am responsible and respectful towards everyone. I know that this rank means seriousness and dedication which I have shown through my time in the Imperial Navy. I believe that these attributes and reasoning  accurately state why I should be entrusted with the position of Security Officer.  

8: Why do you want this rank?: To help the server deal with the minges in the later hours of the night and be able to host tryouts for those who wish to join Shock to help me in this endevour. I will increase activity by demonstrating incentives for those within DT and Shock, such as promotions, special operations and fun SIMs to give Shock specifically a break at times. 

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help the ISD and save it from Minges and have the ability to Train people to Do this Job aswell. I will make sure the troopers are having fun and have a voice on everything. Furthermore, I will ensure the rules are being enforced and not to be taken lightly. 

Edited by SilversVids
Reason for Edit: Adding More Detail
  • Like 1

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

+/Support
+Good Naval
+/Semi Active
-Bad Application

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 10/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, nicklas said:

+/- Support

- History of struggling to follow orders.

- Way too inactive on the Naval job

+ Decent app

+ Serious

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

1 hour ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-Support

-Advertising in game

-Minge

-Rushed app

-short app

-Was removed from GM recently

2 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

-Support

Advertising his SO application to shock in-game

Was recently removed from GM recently.

Sorry brother but I've seen some proof of this and gotta agree with them. You don't really seem to follow rules, and you're nice and all but even said to me "Nothing about advertising!" its common sense to not advertise. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png