• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:

Bun

What is your steam name?:

~r~DOPEALM1GHTY

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:508276098

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have a little 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

2020-07-22 18:27:46

What date did you make your forums account?

July 11

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

Yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I think I deserve the rank of Trial Mod because I'm super active and because I watched  what the staff does I want the chance to take responsibility in helping other players on the server in need of assistance in any matter and I'm willing to Help everyone  and I'll be watching all day and night. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I caught Someone mass RDMing what I would Do is Freeze Him / Her and then go to them and strip there weapons making sure that We are not interrupting an Rp and Then I would explain that what he is doing is wrong, and tell them consequences that follows during his action then I would Call Admin + to do a ban.

• Like 1

-Support

-Minginess 

-Answers could use more detail

Bun is a good guy but he needs to improve his act before he should become staff, I've had to warn him several times when he was in Shock for minging and he still seems to want to do it regardless. He has had 2 strikes in Shock and has been demoted twice I believe. He was also warned a couple of days ago for minging on the initiate job. 

I do want bun to become staff but I don't think he is ready for the responsibility yet, and his application could use some more work.

(If I do see a change in your behavior on the server I will gladly change this to a +support. Good luck bun!)

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 10/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, Stone Man said:

-Support

-Minginess 

-Answers could use more detail

Bun is a good guy but he needs to improve his act before he should become staff, I've had to warn him several times when he was in Shock for minging and he still seems to want to do it regardless. He has had 2 strikes in Shock and has been demoted twice I believe. He was also warned a couple of days ago for minging on the initiate job. 

I do want bun to become staff but I don't think he is ready for the responsibility yet, and his application could use some more work.

(If I do see a change in your behavior on the server I will gladly change this to a +support. Good luck bun!)

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.