Confusion Regarding SCPS Self Breaching

Brought55

Context: There was 5 people playing as 966 and we had just finished our adverting process asking for Class-D. A minute or so after the advert we were given the would be required Class-D, the MTF claimed that our needs were met before our advert was finished. I disagreed and called an admin, the admin sided with us, labeling our door as broken. After we had breached  our original CC for about 30 seconds we were "brought" back by the same admin. After questioning the reason why, Bacon walked through the door on the MTF job and told us that we were brought back because we had not followed the self breaching rules properly. He explained that we had to wait 5 minutes after any self breaches before we could start breaching the door, he then said this applied to all SCPs. He asked if we understood and all of the 966's said they did understand.

I have no intention of making a staff report or anything of that sort, I assume that I am wrong as an moderator said it. I'm more confused than anything else, I have reread the MOTD and have not found anything about the 5 minutes after the adverts. Could someone help explain why this decision was made? If it is in the MOTD could you screenshot or copy and paste it for me in the replies? I have no ill will towards Bacon or anything of that sort, I'm just very confused. 

Edit: Probably should clarify that the admin that brought us back and Bacon are different people, I cannot remember the name of the moderator who brought us.

Edited by Brought55

Hey brought so what happened is that the staff that dealt with you sit was Daniels and the thing is that daniel is just got TMOD and he made a mistake because he breached you guys when you guys got fed. So I told him over teamspeak and he made me go tell you guys why he brought you guys because he had to go. The thing about the advert is when you are adverting as a SCP for d-class like 966 it should be about 15 min so 1/3 then you wait 5min, 2/3 you wait another and finally 3/3 then after 5min as passed you can start breaking down your door.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

Assuming you are truthful with 5 966s being on AND assuming you successfully adverted 3 times over the span of 15 minutes (at 0, 5, and 10 minute marks) then the final advert (at 15 minute mark) indicating the breach AND the MTF did not reach you before that final advert...

The door should've been left broken because MTF failed to fulfill the needs in a timely manner. 966 self-breaching rules dictate "If there are 4-5 966’s on, they can instantly breach after they have finished their initial adverts."  Meaning there is no door breaking adverts are needed to successfully breach and escape. Again, assuming you timed the adverts correctly and did the final advert on-time and before MTF reached you with the D-Class.

If any of those elements are untrue then the action was correct.

• Bread locked this topic