jackyman21

Your In-game: Jacky

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:202517661

The player's name in-game: RonaldShotUpMcdonaldsdrivthru/NGMP PFC MIKE SULLY

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:536440983

What did the player do: Achieved 31 whole warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/gallery/zP4CELq

What do you believe should happen to the player: 31 warn ban

i think there should be at least a 2 month or even 3 month ban on top of that, he acts like a 4 year old, has a week on server, and still does 1 hour minge things (adverts “admin to me”), and constantly disses people. I personally think he needs to be banned for a while to learn. He’s nothing but trouble.

Oh yeah he has like 4 reports out on him too. He also argues and is a jerk on fourms as well. I won’t be surprised if he comments something snarky on here

Any extra information: console hasnt done it so i posted it. sorry ronald but you need to learn

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

26 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

Your In-game: Jacky

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:202517661

The player's name in-game: RonaldShotUpMcdonaldsdrivthru/NGMP PFC MIKE SULLY

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:536440983

What did the player do: Achieved 31 whole warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/gallery/zP4CELq

What do you believe should happen to the player: 31 warn ban

i think there should be at least a 2 month or even 3 month ban on top of that, he acts like a 4 year old, has a week on server, and still does 1 hour minge things (adverts “admin to me”), and constantly disses people. I personally think he needs to be banned for a while to learn. He’s nothing but trouble.

Oh yeah he has like 4 reports out on him too. He also argues and is a jerk on fourms as well. I won’t be surprised if he comments something snarky on here

Any extra information: console hasnt done it so i posted it. sorry ronald but you need to learn

+SUPPORT

This kid needs a break. I’ve never had a positive experience with him, and is clearly only here to mess around and not respect other players. not having him on the server for a month or more would be a great thing for the community

• Like 2

- Support

I checked the bans section, he has 2 warnings from SCP-RP, which would be 29 warnings although he has a report on him, and if it gets accepted it'll make him at 30 warnings but until then -Support.

+Support

He was just warned which made him the 30th warn so +Support

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Zero X said:

+support

nothing good seen from this player

I think he deserves a ban so he can think about his behavior before he reaches 40 warns and regrets it.

Well known minge and does not belong on the server until he figures out how to chill tf out and not cause problems constantly...

• Thanks 1

PD

3 hours ago, Zero X said:

+support

I think he deserves a ban so he can think about his behavior before he reaches 40 warns and regrets it.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Zero X said:

+support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela