Gubby Strike appeal

Some Weeb

RP Name: Gubby 

Reason of Strike:  Being distracting in the meeting 

Why do you think you should be Unstriked (150 Word Minimum): Let me first start this off by we were talking in-game and if you can't here or some shit like that it's unbelievably simple (tab out) and we were not yelling or anything just talking and singing the pirates of the caribbean cause we were jumping on all the people's head's but we weren't actually mic spamming the actual music.  then I tab out skip 5 minutes later I am tabbing in and there is a Delta trying to cuff me then I get moved to room and then I am striked like this is just dumb not to criticize the strike but if you can't here cause we  are talking in game just tab out you don't have to go ahead  and strike me and another person just tab out so there was really no harm in what we were doing  .  I literally don't understand how you have to strike someone when the only thing you have to do is click one singular button. 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

When you were on peoples heads (which you shouldn't be doing anyways) I asked you to stop and you continued then you tabbed out for not even 30 secs not 5 mins. It may be easy to tab out but it shouldn't be necessary for people to do so they don't have to hear you singing. 

Edited by Arussso
  • Thanks 1

Aight I don't approve of this

+support I was there everybody was vibing and gubby was doing the same there is no reason and i didn't hear him talk and people were mic spamming so why is this a problem. and the D-Class was on peoples heads and nobody did anything.

Edited by Disc
  • Thanks 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

6 minutes ago, Arussso said:

-Support

When you were on peoples heads (which you shouldn't be doing anyways) I asked you to stop and you continued then you tabbed out for not even 30 secs not 5 mins. It may be easy to tab out but it shouldn't be necessary for people to do so they don't have to hear you singing. 

Yeha the 5 minutes was exaggeration also I did not hear you say  " I asked you to stop" 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Your attitude isn’t really the best in this appeal.

that's cause I don't understand why they have to strike me when they have to do some very simplistic stuff | also this appeal wasn't made in hatte the words might come off as having a attitude but when I wrote this I really wasn't made more confused 

My main question is how am I getting striked but the people that were throwing smoke bombs spamming chat ETC didn't 

it's really dumb not CMD is dumb but the situation that led to this a pretty dumb and that everyone can probably see 

2 people vibing and then they both get striked when I didn't even hear them say stop  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Dragin said:

that's cause I don't understand why they have to strike me when they have to do some very simplistic stuff | also this appeal wasn't made in hatte the words might come off as having a attitude but when I wrote this I really wasn't made more confused 

My main question is how am I getting striked but the people that were throwing smoke bombs spamming chat ETC didn't 

it's really dumb not CMD is dumb but the situation that led to this a pretty dumb and that everyone can probably see 

2 people vibing and then they both get striked when I didn't even hear them say stop  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Yeha the 5 minutes was exaggeration also I did not hear you say  " I asked you to stop" 

The reason why you were striked is stated above, the reason why the others were not was because they stopped after we asked and it wasn't during the meeting it was right before. Between you singing and the meeting in ts I can understand that you might've not heard me but it doesn't mean that it's acceptable.

Aight I don't approve of this

Ok I don't get how its not acceptable cause you just have to tab out like it doesn't have to be so unnecessarily strict 

28 minutes ago, Arussso said:

-Support

PTS matters in both Teamspeak AND ingame, so you can be striked for either

17 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Your attitude isn’t really the best in this appeal.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, Arussso said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png