Gubby's 2nd HLPR Bot app

Some Weeb

1. What is your In game Name: Gubby

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):STEAM_0:1:491903989

3. Rank:MP

4. Time on server:9 weeks time got reset 

5. Total strikes ever received: In utility  2 both because I transferred from surgeon to field work (I Believe) 

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 27

7. Who gave you permission to apply: OS  TrickTroll ,  , AMM Vindertech , MM Damien 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:9 or possibly 10 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words):

Experience 

I have been a part of maintenance in bits. I always leave but I always come back this time. I want to stay here and really create something… I have been in technical/Janitorial/Maintenance many times and have learned a great deal in Utility. 

Dedication

I would say my dedication to Utility was questionable in the past but this time I would say it is fierce and it's something I want to expand on… I get on everyday for a minimum of 8 hrs. I  make sure to keep my mingyness away and make sure I am always RPing. When on Utility I make sure I do lots of maintenance logs a day and to make sure when MTF needs assistance I am there.

RP

I always make sure my RP is correct when I build something. I make sure the necessary things are there so that the object/building I was constructing is real and believable such as when I build the second floor I make sure

to have the  support that keeps the building in the air.

Goals

If I get H.L.P.R Bot I hope to accomplish and branch out more in Maintenance. I hope to show people I am dedicated enough and good enough to reach new heights and grow. 

If I get H.L.P.R I hope to use it as another step to redemption for my history of recorded offenses to the MOTD and build a new reputation that be better than the last I hope to prove to everyone I can RP without being Mingy

Finally I want to accomplish the fact of being given the chance of H.L.P.R so I can grow and expand in Utility!

Activity 

This is the most questionable part as of the current moment so everyone knows I have recently changed to weekends only due to High school but I promise I will always be on my most for weekends  

FINALLY

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS! IT MEANS A LOT! 

10. CI is raiding, and you see them breaching a keter SCP. What do you do?:Report it in Foundation comms | if they attack me or my maintenance  I will defend myself/the maintenance 

This is an Edit addressing the warns I know that the amount of warning is daunting but I would like to say it is a curse that walks with me everyday at [GL] believe me when I say I wish I had done better and I have done better at GL which I am happy that I was successful but I still need you'r guy's trust which I understand if I have lost it.

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG