DeadlyBird`s Nu-7 Application(Actual One)

DeadlyBird

In Game Name: DeadlyBird

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149986785

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Deadly_Bird#8695

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP): No 

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): Because i dont wanna sit in the bunks while waiting to D class to get contained while being an researcher(this was also my reason to join to security). The other reason is i wanna be more interactive in the game other than doing tests or guarding the D block for 6 hours by myself(Im planning to swap security for MTF so that i wont exeed the 2 life rule). And i also wanna experience different experiences. And i always wanted to be part of an MTF squad but i couldnt because my aim was bad. But then i leanred that i am actually not bad about aiming at Security. Also please note that i will be always loyal and listen to all of you(even if the person who is talking to me is in lower rank than me)

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: LTCOL+

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out)

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: Research: Experienced Researcher, Security: LCPL(planning to change Security to MTF)

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): Yes

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): MTF Nu7 HFTO MAJ Mint XO93

(This has been reposted to here because i posted the first one to "Archives" like a dumbass)

hello again, 

+Support. 

I like your "fine, i'll do it myself" mentality.  

Nu-7 is a great branch to get shit done.

And i always wanted to be part of an MTF squad but i couldnt because my aim was bad. 

Don't worry about your aim too much. Most of Nu-7's job is to remember how to re-contain all the SCP's correctly.

Good luck lad

Edited by Pie

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

3 hours ago, Pie said:

hello again, 

+Support. 

I like your "fine, i'll do it myself" mentality.  

Nu-7 is a great branch to get shit done.

Don't worry about your aim too much. Most of Nu-7's job is to remember how to re-contain all the SCP's correctly.

Good luck lad

you mean OMI9 right like they are the tanks of MTF

Stop replying to the app, it’s accepted

13 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

you mean OMI9 right like they are the tanks of MTF

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||