1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Hawkeye

What is your steam name?: Shadow

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:461555742

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes

(If yes, explain) i was a Reborn Mod 

What date did you start playing on the community? In the game it says 1 week but i do not remember the first time i logged on to the server

(roughly) What date did you make your forums account? August 7

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice 

How many warnings do you have on the server?  0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

why i believe that i deserve the rank because I have been playing on the server for a long time now and i have seen a lot of people doing things that they should not be doing so I want to show them that they can have fun without messing with other people's role play. I want to help people on this server that need help. I stay on all night because I like this server so much so when other staff members get off I will be there at night to help the people that get on at night Basically I have no life but I am looking for something to do that will help people on the server. I hope i can learn more about being a good staff member. I am mostly a really experienced person when it comes to being apart of a Staff Team and being a Staff Member. I like to work with people who are on the team and meet new people. I am very active when it comes to servers like these. I am very experienced and I know a lot of commands and I know the basics and what I am doing as a Staff Member. I know how to handle situations peacefully and try to calm people down when things get to heated. I personally like helping people with their situations and trying to make the server a lot better and keeping the community straight by making sure people are following the rules. I am a very chill person and I try to make sure that things really do not go out of hand and I try to be as quick as possible. I think I would be a great fit cause I have learned from my previous mistakes and I hope that people look at my application with a clean slate. I want the server to grow I am not someone who jumps to conclusions and I just try to make it best for everyone. I am very open to helping with anyone if they need help. I am a team player thank you

-Hawkeye

(Can be any length) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If everything goes good:

I would bring him to me and then i would ask him what is going on with him after that i would ask him for his side of the story and if both of them make good points i would see if they are just Confused about what happen and then i would tell the people that RDM that he should not be doing that even if he gets mad so i would give him a Verbal warning and if he  RDM again i would Formal warn him and jail him for 300 sec for that i would call a Mod+ to help me out 

If everything goes bad:

I would bring him and if he starts shooting at me I would freeze him and if it seems like he is not going to calm down then i would ask in staff chat for a Mod+ to help me out with this person and i would watch and see how he is dealing with it.

Edited by Hawkeye

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

-Support

Little Effort on the last question

Many Grammar and Punctuation errors. Didn't take the time to make it look nice.

Little to no Content count. I recommend having 25-50 Minimum Content to show your active on forums

My own question:

What are the places you have staffed in, and what positions 

For Example i was:  (Gaming Light Senior Moderator PRP,  Senior Moderator IMPRP, GM CWRP, Moderator MILRP)

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- Support

Commenting on very old posts to farm forum posts.

Edited application.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader