Zefer's Inquisatorius command/vice command

ZeferGaming

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name) :
Zefer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inquisitor

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I long time ago I was given a chance by a great man to someday become more then what I am he gave a chance when no other would my former commander Luci was a inspiration to me on how to command a group of troopers/inquisators and if i were to get in i would live up to his example and be a commnd leader for the inquisatorius first and the server second 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
2 weeks of straight game play but 5 months of over all game play 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

In my oppinion a commander should do one main thing comand and be for it troopers and make strong decisions 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :In the my past life I have been commander almost 5 times on 5 different servers I've always kept to the rules and ive always commanded with the intent of respect 

7. How often can you be Online? :
I am on line pretty much everyday for  up to 5 to 8 hours a day so my activaty is solid 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : no I do not i try to be as serous as I can on the server 

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-Support Little Detail, Many spelling Errors,

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

This player is no longer with Gaminglight 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥